Well. I'm Fine...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Well. I'm Fine...

Postby WildSimba » March 28th, 2009, 8:40 pm

I was robbed yesterday on the way home from school.

I was walking, and minding my own self, when a white car pulls up next to me, a guy steps out, and tells me to give him any money I have, I didn't have any money, so he asked me to give him my Backpack and the jacket I was carrying. Lucky for me, a girl found my textbooks scattered on the road (If the school charges me for any damages done, then I'm going to be pissed), and then she returned them to the office of my school. I think that was so nice that she took the time out of her day to do that.

So I rushed home, and told my brother what happened, then he called my mom, and she said she'd call the school, and report it, and told us to call the police and report it, so we did, and the police show up 3 minutes later (o.0), and he asks me questions, and says that there were other reported cases with the same details (A white car, with 5 latino males in it, and robbing people). So, he leaves, and my mom calls me and tells me that the school called, and that they have my textbooks and P.E. cloths. Of course, I'll never see my iPod again, since it was in my jacket pocket. She tells me to go somewhere to pick up some papers that were scattered from my backpack.

So me and my brother walk there, get lost, end up walking for 3 hours, and landing at a store near my house. So by then, I'm exhausted, and go to taco bell, and ask for a water (They give them free here), and walked to the local store and asked to use a phone to call my mom, and lucky for me she answered, and was nearby. So she picks us up, and that ended my day.

Leave it too 5 stranges to (****) my weekend up.

At least I wasn't harmed though.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: Well. I'm Fine...

Postby serra20 » March 28th, 2009, 9:02 pm

Whew...What a story...After all,thank godness that you're okay... :)
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Schindler » March 28th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Yeah, dude, I'm sorry for what happened, but at least you're okay :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » March 28th, 2009, 9:53 pm

I would've been so scared if that happened to me. Good thing you're okay though.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby morri908 » March 28th, 2009, 10:24 pm

damn... that sux.... at least you're okay.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » March 28th, 2009, 10:42 pm

The cops probably know exactly who they were. Did you get the license number? That would lead the cops right to them. That sucks, dude. Hope they find your stuff. Glad you're okay.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » March 29th, 2009, 1:21 am

No... didn't get a license number... know exactly what the guy looks like though. They'll probably get caught soon, because I wasn't the first person to report being robbed, for the same exact people.

I was extremely scared, Amanda, I was afraid they'd pull a gun out on me or something. As my mom said though, I should start hidding my valuables in my sock, or underwear, or something, cause' I'm out of an iPod. Also, I'm going to start ridding my bike to school, to prevent this. You know, they aren't going to pull over a moving bike.

Besides, my iPod was going out, if you plugged headphones in it... 2 days later, they would stop working. ;)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Katelyn23 » March 29th, 2009, 3:50 am

OMG WS!!! First of all, I'm REALLY sorry for what happened, I am just glad to hear you are okay. :sad:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Zeke » March 29th, 2009, 5:54 am

Dang WS, that sucks. At least you are ok.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Return to Fun and Games