I am confused...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

I am confused...

Postby serra20 » March 28th, 2009, 9:26 pm

Okay,let's start...

Today I checked Balto Source,and,I saw that I've got 2 new messages.Like always,not wondering about anything strange,I clicked to look at them.There were two new messages,both by subject,,Hi" and both from DOMINIQUE(BaltoSourcers might know him).I clicked it,and...You know what?First message was,,I like you",and second was,,Hi I love you".I got to be both shocked and confused.What did he meant?I kindly replied to him and asked what did he meant by that.But he did not answered still.

Could you guys help me to find out what a heck was that?Is that a spam or...?

What can I do:I am confused! :ehh2: :? :headache:
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Re: I am confused...

Postby Panda-chan » March 28th, 2009, 9:55 pm

Probably spam. Stuff like that happens a lot to me there. Don't worry about it.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » March 29th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Okay.I guess that it's a spam too.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby serra20 » March 29th, 2009, 4:57 pm

And,he finally replied.He's dumb,that's all I can say... :ehh:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby whitewolf17 » March 30th, 2009, 3:09 am

So, what did he say? Just ignore the person. Especially since it's some unknown person on the internet the best thing is to not respond/ignore them.

[quote="Amanda"]Probably spam. Stuff like that happens a lot to me there. Don't worry about it.[/quote]

Yeah, I've also been bothered on there too. That's kinda why I've stopped going 'cause since there are so many people there are also a lot of idiots there too.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby serra20 » March 30th, 2009, 12:06 pm

[quote="whitewolf17"]So, what did he say? Just ignore the person. Especially since it's some unknown person on the internet the best thing is to not respond/ignore them.

[quote="Amanda"]Probably spam. Stuff like that happens a lot to me there. Don't worry about it.[/quote]

Yeah, I've also been bothered on there too. That's kinda why I've stopped going 'cause since there are so many people there are also a lot of idiots there too.[/quote]

Yeah,he's an idiot...He's just 10 yrs old! :lol:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Simba » March 30th, 2009, 7:03 pm

yeah, it's spam. my cousin sent me some chain text similar to that. it's you're supposed to text like 10 random people the message "I love you" and crap. I never participate in those things and like immediately delete them.

the fact that he's 10 likely meant it was childish prank. ugh, that can be annoying when you don't expect it from a kid. I just wish people wouldn't bother people on websites like that because it often ends with somebody getting annoyed or mad and leaving.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » March 30th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Yeah, if you guys ever have that happen to you on MLK, tell me right away so I can deal with it. :grr4:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » March 30th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Moka...Our hero...
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Zeke » March 31st, 2009, 12:48 am

Sounds very annoying. Just ignore people like that and let them think they are funny
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Fun and Games