How many siblings do you have?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How many siblings do you have?

Postby Nadra » October 16th, 2009, 2:52 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]I have one older brother. He still lives at my parent's house, in the same village as I live. I see him not very often, sometimes we make rides on our mopeds :)[/quote]
Sometimes I wish I had a big brother... I had an older half-brother about eight years ago. He was my dad's girlfriend's son, so not really my relative. We got along well untill our parents broke up. I haven't seen him after that. :(
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Yumacub » October 16th, 2009, 3:23 pm

4 ^^
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 16th, 2009, 6:05 pm

me and my brother fight all the time xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » October 16th, 2009, 6:24 pm

never had siblings, and never will since my mom's too old and has been "fixed". but I always wanted a twin brother anyways :lol:

hmmm... I have 2 cousins that are like brothers to me. using smilies:

me- :innocent2: :) :excited: 8-) :? :lol2:

Daniel- :sleepy: :luau: :? :P

Justin- :sexy: :smirk: :snuggle: :confident:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Nadra » October 16th, 2009, 9:18 pm

[quote="Simba"]never had siblings, and never will since my mom's too old and has been "fixed". but I always wanted a twin brother anyways :lol:

Justin- :sexy: :smirk: :snuggle: :confident:[/quote]
Haha, cool! :P I have 13 cousins and I don't really know any of them.
Nadra

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 17th, 2009, 9:42 am

[quote="Nadra"][quote="Simba"]never had siblings, and never will since my mom's too old and has been "fixed". but I always wanted a twin brother anyways :lol:

Haha, cool! :P I have 13 cousins and I don't really know any of them.[/quote]

i has more than 400 cuzzes and i still keep in touch with most of them xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Nadra » October 17th, 2009, 7:32 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"][quote="Nadra"][quote="Simba"]never had siblings, and never will since my mom's too old and has been "fixed". but I always wanted a twin brother anyways :lol:

Haha, cool! :P I have 13 cousins and I don't really know any of them.[/quote]

i has more than 400 cuzzes and i still keep in touch with most of them xD[/quote]
Wow... How's that possible? :o
Nadra

Postby Simba » October 17th, 2009, 7:54 pm

I have no idea how many cousins I have, those 2 just live near me and we've been tight since grade school.

given I have 26 aunts and uncles, there's no way I can keep track of my cousins. 7 of them live next door to me, though lol. I know 43 that I can think of right now :lol:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 17th, 2009, 7:57 pm

[quote]Wow... How's that possible? :o[/quote][/quote]

i got a really really big family over the world.
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Nadra » October 17th, 2009, 9:25 pm

Wow! That's all I can say. My mother has 7 siblings, 6 of them has kids. My dad has just one brother... and he doesn't have any kids... just three huge, aggressive male dogs.
In my country, there's usually only one or two kids in a family... or no kids at all.
Nadra

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games