How many siblings do you have?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How many siblings do you have?

Postby Simba » October 17th, 2009, 9:34 pm

well, I think the average family here is 2 to 3 kids. but when you go the many decades back and factor in the rural area I live in, the average family had about 9 kids lol.

my mom has 11 brothers and sisters, 4 half-sisters, and 4-step brothers. and there's a huge age difference between the oldest and the youngest, like probably 40+ years. then my dad has 4 sisters, a brother, and 2 half-sisters.

but I have a lot of cousins from my great-aunts and great-uncles and stuff. I actually know several of my 5th and 6th cousins.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Nadra » October 17th, 2009, 10:10 pm

[quote="Simba"]
my mom has 11 brothers and sisters, 4 half-sisters, and 4-step brothers. and there's a huge age difference between the oldest and the youngest, like probably 40+ years.[/quote]
Wow... The age difference between me and my youngest half-brother is 18 years. When he'll be as old as I am now, I'll be 36... and propably a mother to some children. Scary. :ehh2:

[quote="Simba"]
but I have a lot of cousins from my great-aunts and great-uncles and stuff. I actually know several of my 5th and 6th cousins.[/quote]
I've met one of my 2nd cousins. Once.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 18th, 2009, 9:19 am

I meet almost all of my cuzzes XD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Sauda » January 19th, 2010, 10:53 am

I have three older brothers.
8-) - age 32
:sad: - age 30
:ehh2: - age 28

Im much younger than them at eighteen.
signature made byTaka♥
Where are you going, I don’t mind, i’ve killed my world and i’ve killed my time.
So where do I go, and what will I see. I see many people coming after me. So where are you going to I don’t mind.
If I live too long I’m afraid I’ll die. So I will follow you wherever you go, if your offered hand is still open to me.
Strangers on this road we are on, we are not two we are one. -Strangers, The Kinks
Sauda

♥

Location: looking for that moment in time where she will become one with the universe and feel truly infinite

Postby Kyarra06 » January 19th, 2010, 2:08 pm

I have 2 younger brothers. One is 10 ;) and one is 13 :confident:
I always fall so fast, so hard.
Again, I have fallen.
But for the first time ever,
I have been caught in the arms of a lover.
:heart: :teehee: :pretty:
Kyarra06

I luuuuv Kiara!!!

Postby Taka » January 19th, 2010, 2:10 pm

I have a smaller brother (8) and an older sister (17)
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 19th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Just an older half-sister.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby TheIvanMuse » April 21st, 2010, 3:21 pm

OK,there's:
My older brother (23) :scarcastic: -who's always being the smarter one
Me (19) :tired2: -sometimes lazy,sometimes hyper
Dad (49) 8-) -enjoys life
Mom (47) :proud3: -the boss
Grandma (70) :hmph3: -the chatterbox
Grandpa (75) :dreadeddoughnuts: -the silent wise one

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Anansi » April 21st, 2010, 9:37 pm

I have five siblings:

:nukahaha: - Brother Number One: Technological genius with a bit of a temper and an interesting sense of humor.
:evil: - Brother Number Two: Also extremely intelligent, and slightly more antagonistic than the rest of us.
:edexcited: - Brother Number Three - Random, sensitive and not afraid to lash out at anyone who dares to cross his path; often a "partner in crime" with Brother Number Two.
:joy: - Brother Number Four - Hyperactive, curious and occasionally nocturnal.
:please: - Sister - She may seem kind-hearted and innocent, but you DO NOT want to be on her bad side. Trust me. :<
:madman: - Yours Truly - The hypocritical cynic. Also known for her EPIC PROCRASTINATING SKILLZ!!!1!
Rafiki sig by Simba and Community sig by FlipMode. Thanks guys! ♥
Anansi
Ultimate Trash

Pride Points: 5

Postby Lauren » October 11th, 2010, 3:59 am

I have 1 older brother.

My brother is 16 soon to be 17.
Last edited by Lauren on October 14th, 2010, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games