How many siblings do you have?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How many siblings do you have?

Postby CheetahCat » May 23rd, 2009, 11:00 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
Are you a twin or a triplet? :o Wow!
I get along quite well with my sisters too. My oldest moved out when she was 18, and she has done a lot of travelling, and today she lives in a different city. So we only see her a few times a year. We are still pretty close, and it’s great to have my other sister living in the same town. I have always been glad that I’m not an only child, it must be really lonely. Plus, you can’t blame others for stuff you did, lol. :goodnight:[/quote]

lol, I'm a triplet. ^^ Jer, Jesse and I were born on the same day and we all looked identical. We even hit first page news in our local area I believe. :) The funny thing is, when were growing up, Jesse turned out to look different than Jer and I but we were all still considered triplets. It's just that Jer looks more like me. ^^ Nowadays you can tell us apart since I have the longer mane . :)

That's very sweet how close you and your sisters are! I'm close with my sisters too and they have their own lives and dens. ^^ I see them from time to time but it isn't frequent since they're busy most of the time. ^^ Out of the three sisters, I see my sister Nikki the most. She recently stopped over to give me a birthday gift. More like a belated one since my birthday was on May 6. ^^ However, I still thanked her. ^^

I can't really imagine being the only child/cubby. That would be very lonely. :oops: lol, boy... Do I miss the days where I get away with some of things when I was little. :goodnight:
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Yatima » May 23rd, 2009, 9:13 pm

I was over 1 week to late... :innocent:
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » May 31st, 2009, 3:09 pm

I have 2 older brothers...[redacted]
Last edited by Buffy on September 1st, 2018, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Mike » May 31st, 2009, 9:20 pm

I have one little sister, two years younger than me, and one step sister who just turned nine
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LilTiger » June 2nd, 2009, 12:30 am

I'm an only child with one half sister.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 11th, 2009, 7:59 am

Hmmm...I only have one sibling xD

:hey2: I love him to bits xDD We are really close, which is great^^ His name is Daniel and he's 2 years youger than me so he's...13 xD

Okay technically I have 2 siblings because I have a half sister, though I havn't seen her in years :huh2: Confusing...quite xD Her and mom get along better than her and dad though ((my 'rentals are divorced.))

:happy2: I love her too though xD She's 6 years older than me^^ She just turned 21 =p Her name is Katy^^

:roll: then there's me xD Ahhh...happy happy joy joy ;]
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

I ♥ Kovu

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » June 12th, 2009, 4:43 am

I have a half older brother and half older sister. My brother is 31 and my sister is 27 I believe. :)

My sister has that same dad as me and my brother has the same mom as me. I NEVER see my sister's mom or my brother's father. :P
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Postby DarkLiger » June 12th, 2009, 8:27 am

i have one older sister that is 21 and a younger brother who is 13
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » June 12th, 2009, 12:20 pm

[quote="DarkLiger"]i have one older sister that is 21 and a younger brother who is 13[/quote]
OMG! My half sister is turning 21 in August!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KingKovu » June 13th, 2009, 2:53 am

i am an only child. i want a sibiling bad cause im kinda lonely all the time. :oops:
KingKovu

Long Live King Kovu

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games