What is your favourite food?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What is your favourite food?

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 5:13 pm

The title seems clear to me :)

I'll start:
My favourite food are, as I am Belgian, french fries (with lots of mayonnaise) :D !
(French fries are invented in Belgian, contrary the name :-o . They are some sort of National Dish here :cool5: )

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: What is your favourite food?

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 6:49 pm

Uk's nacional food is beacon and eggs thats my favorite dish and PIZZA!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 6:54 pm

*yum, yum* pizza

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 6:58 pm

And i like fish fingers whit a little spyce :yummy:
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Whoaaa, I'm hungry now :evil: :P

IMightBeHere

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 7:06 pm

Im full

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » January 10th, 2011, 8:00 pm

I'll eat almost anything if I'm hungry enough xD But I absolutely adore Asian food. Especially Chinese and Thai <3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 10th, 2011, 11:38 pm

my favorite, is Tuna Salad
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 11:42 pm

Mmmmm tuna yum my favorite aswell

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Lauren » January 11th, 2011, 1:27 am

One of my favorites are chocolate ice cream! :)
Lauren

Next

Return to Fun and Games