Your favorate animal

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Your favorate animal

Postby Misiziri » February 23rd, 2012, 1:49 am

Lions are my favorite animal. They're the reason I like TLK so much (not the other way around).

Of course, I pretty much love the whole animal kingdom with the exceptions of creepy crawlies and things of that nature...

Some of the ones I really love are sable antelopes, wildebeests, any cats, any dogs, hyenas (poor creatures don't get nearly enough love <3), horses, crocodiles, komodo dragons, bears, elephants, all kinds of birds, goldfish, koi, and tons more.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Kaidenbear2011 » February 26th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Fox's and wolves.
Pansexual and proud
Kaidenbear2011
The pan-sexual Fox

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am a survivor

Pride Points: 1

Postby NalaKiaraTani » March 4th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Beasties even more directly now Herekayan Holies
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Postby Lauren » March 6th, 2012, 10:33 pm

With the first being lions, my second favorites are rabbits/bunnies. They're just so cute! :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Vector » March 8th, 2012, 12:36 am

Now they are kangaroos.

KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Buffy » March 25th, 2012, 4:23 am

Dogs are my all-time favourite animals!

They're the best friends one can ask for! And I can't imagine my life without my dog! <3
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » March 25th, 2012, 12:54 pm

Horses and rats tie for me. Love them both <3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby WindAnnWise » March 27th, 2012, 6:42 pm

My top 5 are:
1. DOGS! I've grown up with them and have always loved them.
2. Lions
3. Wolves
4. Cats
5. Horses
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby Taka » March 27th, 2012, 7:28 pm

dogs, meerkats, crocodiles and horses
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kopalover » March 28th, 2012, 2:45 am

My favourite animal is a Sugar Glider. THEY'RE JUST SO TINY AND CUTE <3
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games