what level school are you in

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

what level school are you in ?

elementary
No votes
middle school
3%
jr. high
No votes
high school
31%
college
32%
done with school
34%

Total votes : 62

Re: what level school are you in

Postby Regulus » April 15th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I'm a high school student, but I'm also enrolled in college. I already have more than the credits I need for graduation, so you could say that I'm a college freshman, depending on how you look at it.

[quote="mamaprince"]that's a little bit easy for you all . school for me is horrible. can anyone give me some advice ? :P[/quote]

I don't really know what to say, other than the fact that middle school (and the first half of high school) sucks. After that it gets better. I think. Or, at least I hope so. XD

Also, I second DGF's advice. It's generally best to stay away from all the shenanigans. Just don't make the mistake I did, by going too far with that.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby TheLionPrince » April 15th, 2012, 8:34 pm

I'm currently a high school senior, who will be graduating next month. Like Regulus, I am also enrolled into college.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Tekir » April 15th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Currently in my second semester of my first year of cégep (equivalent of college here).
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Postby Lauren » April 15th, 2012, 10:36 pm

High School freshman going into sophomore year in September.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 10:37 pm

that's good. hope it's easy for you. :D
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Lauren » April 15th, 2012, 10:38 pm

^ I would have been going into junior year, but I repeated 1st grade for personal reasons. I won't tell the story.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 10:40 pm

it's ok , and you don't have to. :) I'm in Jr. high , and it has been hard times for me.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panda-chan » April 15th, 2012, 11:06 pm

High school, and stuck with it for the next 2 years. Sigh... :dissatisfied:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby FlipMode » April 15th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Final year at college!
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 11:16 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Final year at college![/quote]

yay ! i bet you're excited.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games