what level school are you in

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

what level school are you in ?

elementary
No votes
middle school
3%
jr. high
No votes
high school
31%
college
32%
done with school
34%

Total votes : 62

Re: what level school are you in

Postby cleargreenwater » April 22nd, 2012, 2:32 pm

[quote="StarlightLioness"]I got my BA in Mass Communications - Broadcasting in 2004.[/quote]

Hey, we graduated the same year! Totally different BA degrees, though, mine was in English/Creative Writing.

So of course now I'm a legal secretary, doing the most UNcreative legal-ese kind of writing possible sort of being a Paralegal....which I refuse to go back for, lol :P REFUSE :lol:
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby StarlightLioness » April 23rd, 2012, 12:11 am

[quote="cleargreenwater"][quote="StarlightLioness"]I got my BA in Mass Communications - Broadcasting in 2004.[/quote]

Hey, we graduated the same year! Totally different BA degrees, though, mine was in English/Creative Writing.

So of course now I'm a legal secretary, doing the most UNcreative legal-ese kind of writing possible sort of being a Paralegal....which I refuse to go back for, lol :P REFUSE :lol:[/quote]

I've contemplated going for a Creative Writing Masters, but thet will never, ever help me get a job, so... Would love to do it one day for fun, when I have the money to do so. :D
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby Azerane » April 23rd, 2012, 2:00 pm

Got my Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity, Environmental and Park Management) in 2009. Woo :P It sounds long and fancy. It just means, I learned some biology and we went outside and caught some animals :P :lol: Not quite but close enough. Would love to have a job out in the field though.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Zeke » April 23rd, 2012, 9:21 pm

I am currently in college working on a degree in wildlife management and protection :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby DGFone » April 24th, 2012, 7:31 am

[quote="Zeke"]I am currently in college working on a degree in wildlife management and protection :D[/quote]

Currently in a two-year college, gonna transfer over to a four year college. Plans? Aerospace engineering!
But you guys already knew that. I mean, how couldn't you? 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » April 24th, 2012, 3:38 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Currently in a two-year college, gonna transfer over to a four year college. Plans? Aerospace engineering!But you guys already knew that. I mean, how couldn't you? 8-)[/quote]

Would have never guessed :excited2:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby FlipMode » April 24th, 2012, 9:15 pm

I am failing my final year of college at the moment. I may or may not go to university after it, I am getting a bit fed up with education really and tbh in this day and age I do not really think that qualifications are as important as they once were anyway.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » April 25th, 2012, 12:27 am

Graduated from a world class university three years ago.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby MrTitans » April 25th, 2012, 3:25 am

sophmore college

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby WindAnnWise » May 4th, 2012, 2:58 pm

I just got done with my Junior year of college and I'm majoring in General Studies. (Basically, it's the same thing as saying, 'Hey, I have a high school education, except it's 'Hey, I have a college education, it's just not in anything specific.')
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games