what level school are you in

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

what level school are you in ?

elementary
No votes
middle school
3%
jr. high
No votes
high school
31%
college
32%
done with school
34%

Total votes : 62

Re: what level school are you in

Postby FlipMode » February 28th, 2013, 11:14 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]University here too. No idea what the difference between College and University is to be honest :P[/quote]

In the UK at least, university is where you go after college...
I'm in my last few months of education now.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby AdAstrα » March 1st, 2013, 12:45 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="AdAstra"]University here too. No idea what the difference between College and University is to be honest :P[/quote]

In the UK at least, university is where you go after college...
I'm in my last few months of education now.[/quote]
Yeah, so what you call College in the UK is basically the equivalent of High School in the US? This stuff confuses me...and we have a different system over here as well, which messes with my mind even more lol.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Titanics Captain » March 1st, 2013, 2:31 am

I droped out.

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Postby Tora » March 1st, 2013, 2:55 am

I'm in High School. Though this about College being different in the UK and other countries intrigued me so I went doing some research. I've come to the conclusion that what countries such as the UK call College is the Final two years of secondary school which in the US is 11th and 12th Grade. While in the US we use the word College interchangeably with University. Key difference: the English language. British and American English aren't 100% interchangeable.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Wrightfan » March 24th, 2013, 3:16 am

Second semester senior.

Only a month plus more and then I am done. Can't believe it.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Sierrapup » March 31st, 2013, 8:10 pm

Wow. I was surprised to see me in the majority instead of the minority. I woulda been sure everyone on here'd be really young. xD That's awesome though, now I don't feel weird xP
Sierrapup

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sierrapup
Pride Points: 0

Postby mamaprince » April 1st, 2013, 1:40 am

I'm still in 8th grade , I'm just Home schooled now. :p
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Alethia » December 11th, 2013, 12:47 am

I finished the school and absolved a collage with 5 years ago.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby mamaprince » December 11th, 2013, 1:01 am

I'm in high school now. :P 9th grade. (Home schooled though.)
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby HasiraKali » December 11th, 2013, 3:04 am

I'm done with school for now. I have a bachelors and a masters already, and I'm going to start on my Ph. D sometime next year.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games