Road Trip Chronicle

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Road Trip Chronicle

Postby Scars Ghost » November 8th, 2008, 9:55 pm

Hey MLK! This is a forum for you to tell others what road trips you might be planning, or are having. Whether it's in or outa' state you can tell of your trips. Heck post pics if you want.

Today I'll be going to Joshua Tree CA. I'll be going there to play trains (literally) :D . To help you understand the concept of "playing with trains" :? here is a link to show you what I mean, http://www.steamonly.org/ If you see a locomotive that has the name of "Peculiar Lumber Co." that's my family's; here is a link of where I'll be going http://www.jtsrr.org/browsers/home.html. Yes they are real steam engines :o , and they run on 7.5 in. track. Up in Josh. Tree, they have 3 different scale of trains, 7.5 in., 15 in, and 45mm (garden RR). On the 15 in. they have this HUGE 2 truck shay but the track isn't completed yet but it still is about 300 feet of track. So that is the road trip I'll be going on soon.

EDIT: postponed till tomorrow.
"The night is dark just before the dawn, I promise you, the dawn is coming!"--Harvey Dent--The Dark Knight
"Why so serious???"--The Joker--The Dark Knight
"Life's not fair is it?"--Scar--The Lion King
"My Mama always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.'"--Forrest Gump--Forrest Gump
"X NEVER marks the spot"--Indiana Jones--The Last Crusade
"10! X marks the spot"--Indiana Jones--The Last Crusade
Scars Ghost

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to haunt you Simba

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fun and Games