What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby FlipMode » August 12th, 2012, 12:08 am

Come here to whine about things you hate at this moment in time for example,
I have to go to sleep to wake up for work in the morning Arg many life is full of problems

Also I got this thread idea from Woeler, our resident God. And I am whining about having to give him credit for it, and that he had the idea before me.... He is too smart bahhhhb whineeeeeeee
Raeeeeeg
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Woeler » August 12th, 2012, 12:10 am

MY LIFE SUCKS SOOOOO MUCH

BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I did it, I whined about something on a TLK forum. Did it make me feel better? No. So refresh my mind? Why have people been doing it for ages?

FIRST

Btw my life is great, just trying to prove a point here...
Last edited by Woeler on August 12th, 2012, 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 12th, 2012, 12:11 am

I have my driving exam at the beginning of September and I feel like knowing nothing :butwhy: :cry:
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby AdAstrα » August 12th, 2012, 12:12 am

Nothing in particular, I just hate everything right now :')
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Azdgari » August 12th, 2012, 12:12 am

This is actually a dupe, sorry man. I would check out the universal rules if you're confused. I'm going to have to report this.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Simbaholikov » August 12th, 2012, 10:45 am

I'M WHINING ABOUT EXAMS, BURN THEM ALL ARRRRRRRGH @_____@
Simbaholikov

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 12th, 2012, 10:51 am

Yay exams, nooooo I forgot to state the rules on my congruency test making me get a b+ not an a nooooooooo! Also that stupid kite trick question, and stupid me for missing the secret triangles... Nooooooooo. Lol ok now that's out so I'm happy now yay!
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Tabby » August 12th, 2012, 11:50 am

I'm whining about a stalker that will get in the jail...

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 12th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Im sooooooo tiered, but i cant sleep MLK, MLK zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. lol
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby AdAstrα » August 12th, 2012, 12:38 pm

I'm soooo hungryyyyy
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Next

Return to Fun and Games