What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 22nd, 2012, 11:22 am

^ D: *huuuug* I hope everything will be ok ;-;
-----
I whining about having NO tea.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » August 22nd, 2012, 11:43 am

The fact I start Uni in like almost a week & still haven't found anywhere to stay. Hello 3 hours of commuting 3 days a week. Hello sleep deprivation. Crapppp.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Woeler » August 22nd, 2012, 4:39 pm

I'm whining because people are whining about how bad their life sucks. GET OVER IT. Life sucks because you make it suck.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2012, 4:42 pm

*Bites tongue*
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tabby » August 22nd, 2012, 9:03 pm

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU ARE SH: show
I'M WHINING ABOUT THE LACK OF KOPS :C, WHERE ARE YOU FGT ;A;

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Shadowfax » August 23rd, 2012, 10:24 am

Im whining about inexperienced people.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 23rd, 2012, 12:11 pm

I'm whining about Hypercam's each recorded video being at the file size of 2GB when the video is only 10 minutes long ¬____¬
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 23rd, 2012, 12:14 pm

I'm whining because some idiot at my work crapped ON the toilet rather then in it. (no joke)
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Shadowfax » August 23rd, 2012, 1:18 pm

^ eeeeeew.

Im whining about the government. Useless.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 23rd, 2012, 10:00 pm

I'm whining about the fact I'm a girl -,-
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games