What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Kiana » March 10th, 2017, 12:31 am

About how much of a coward I am. I want to say something, but I just can't. So.. what? I'll stand by and make the same mistake? Will it even do anything? I feel it will make things worse either way, so whats the point?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Sigurd » March 10th, 2017, 1:28 am

That I'm hungry but it is the middle of the night
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » March 10th, 2017, 4:42 am

I've caught a cold...again!
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 10th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Goddamn, who would've thought cutting off a very tiny bit of jawbone hurts more than kicking out two wisdom teeth at once...
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Sigurd » March 10th, 2017, 7:29 pm

So much to do in school
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » March 13th, 2017, 12:47 pm

About having to learn the IPA in just three days. The Phonetic Alphabet is harder than it seems. :?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » March 15th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Everything. The only good thing going on right now is my job. My dad's more mat at me than he's ever been (and for those of you who have known me for awhile, you know how mad he's been before), and I want to get out of this house, but I don't have enough money to do so without dropping out of college (which seems to be a bad turn in my life anyways, as I'm failing in all of the major parts of my degree). I am a crying mess right now, and I have work in less than an hour. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I'm just so lost and confused. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Gaze » March 18th, 2017, 5:12 am

work. I'm starting to get increasingly burnt out and unenthusiastic about going to work because it's just hitting me more that I can't truly relate to any of my coworkers and they all have.....questionable morals. I get along great w/ almost all of them and seem to be loved by all, but coworker relationships really don't feel 'real' to me.....I don't know, it's just getting exhausting to come to work and almost every day hear coworkers making transphobic jokes to each other and nobody caring at all, among other concerning comments. just a general vibe of carelessness and lack of empathy among most of them. I feel that it's best to choose your battles especially when in the work environment, so I ignore it all, but it's getting sooo draining, and depressing to know that if I ever come out I wouldn't be able to do so comfortably at work.
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 23rd, 2017, 4:42 am

It's super super cold again. It was just really warm yesterday ...
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby PixelLord88 » March 25th, 2017, 4:47 am

How do you make friends as an adult?! I feel like I have no idea how to act like a normal human.
it's enough for this wide eyed wanderer
that we got this far
PixelLord88
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Believe

Nickname(s): Pixel/PL/Jess
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games