Corrupt a Wish

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 19th, 2012, 12:28 am

Granted but you get old and wish you were dead.
I wish I was the best flyer in the world, i only stay in earths atmosphere, I can survive with little oxygen and there is no jealousy. And noting bad happens to me.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » December 19th, 2012, 12:34 am

^Wish granted but you will get bored.

LOL at the people trying to cover the holes.

I wish I didn't have to exercise and worry about food and calories.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 19th, 2012, 12:36 am

You get so skinny you become an anerexic.
I wish I was the best flyer in the world, i only stay in earths atmosphere, I can survive with little oxygen and there is no jealousy. And noting bad happens to me. And I don't get bored.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2012, 12:38 am

Granted, but not completely. And you fly into a mountain again.

I wish that MLP didn't excist.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 19th, 2012, 12:40 am

Granted, but there is a replacement show just like it
I wish I was the best flyer in the world, i only stay in earths atmosphere, I can survive with little oxygen and there is no jealousy. And noting bad happens to me. And I don't get bored and the wish is completely granted.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2012, 12:43 am

granted, except for the last two requests. Therefore, you crash into the same mountain again.

I wish the replacement of MLP is not as bad as MLP itself.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 19th, 2012, 12:45 am

:x mlp is a good show and you will like it. They re-invent MLPand rainbow dash comes out of the screen and drops you fro 100ft in the air.
I wish I was the best flyer in the world, i only stay in earths atmosphere, I can survive with little oxygen and there is no jealousy. And noting bad happens to me. And I don't get bored and the wish is completely granted. and not one single part isn't granted.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby OuRaion » December 19th, 2012, 12:49 am

You start flying then get sucked into an aeroplane.

I wish for three more wishes.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 19th, 2012, 12:50 am

^defys the laws of my wish. "And nothing happens to me.
You get them, but they kill you.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2012, 12:51 am

I slay Rainbow Dash and throw what is left of her for the vultures. And now I wish I recorded it on a videotape.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games