What are you DOING right now?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you DOING right now?

Postby Gemini » September 5th, 2017, 2:19 am

Now watching my dad watch motocross like a nerd. XD I love him, haha.

Trying to enjoy the little bit of break time I got.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby CrazyNuka » September 5th, 2017, 5:45 am

Listening to Heavy Metal!!! WOOOO!! *Bangs head* :nukalaugh:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 5th, 2017, 12:42 pm

[quote="CrazyNuka"]Listening to Heavy Metal!!! WOOOO!! *Bangs head* :nukalaugh:[/quote]

What, someone else here besides me being into metal? No [censored] way...
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SimbaSam » September 7th, 2017, 9:00 pm

Actually listening to the audio book of Simbas Pride on Apple Music while I do homework :lol:
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby CrazyNuka » September 8th, 2017, 2:40 am

[quote="SlayerOfLight"][quote="CrazyNuka"]Listening to Heavy Metal!!! WOOOO!! *Bangs head* :nukalaugh:[/quote]

What, someone else here besides me being into metal? No [censored] way...[/quote]

Indeed! I love heavy metal! I have a lot of favorite bands like Nightwish, Epica, Tristania, Evergrey, Dream Theater, Metallica, Korn, Alter Bridge, and many more. xDD

Back to the topic of this thread, I am watching the NFL Kickoff game right now! Go Kansas City Chiefs!! :nukasing:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 8th, 2017, 2:56 pm

[quote="CrazyNuka"][quote="SlayerOfLight"][quote="CrazyNuka"]Listening to Heavy Metal!!! WOOOO!! *Bangs head* :nukalaugh:[/quote]

What, someone else here besides me being into metal? No [censored] way...[/quote]

Indeed! I love heavy metal! I have a lot of favorite bands like Nightwish, Epica, Tristania, Evergrey, Dream Theater, Metallica, Korn, Alter Bridge, and many more. xDD[/quote]

I know most of the bands you mentioned, though I'm more into Iron Maiden, Manowar, Hammerfall, and some more extreme stuff like Immortal. But either way, welcome to the club lol.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby it means no worries » December 17th, 2017, 8:35 pm

Drinking water, izgud4mi.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby WildSimba » December 17th, 2017, 11:04 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]Drinking water, izgud4mi.[/quote]

^this actually x3 water
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Gemini » December 18th, 2017, 11:18 pm

x4 I am actually unironically drinking water right now amazingly
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Sigurd » December 18th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Having a break from studying Production Management
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games