VERY Limited time

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: VERY Limited time

Postby Zeke » January 13th, 2009, 7:28 pm

Ok now this really sucks. I took a day off from school and my mom got mad for some reason and took my internet adapter. I dont know how much ill be on because ill only get it back for homework. Ill try to get on as much as possible. (Im on PS3)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » January 13th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Oh man that sucks...

Cool that the PS3 can do that stuff though :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simba » January 13th, 2009, 11:12 pm

iPod touches have internet access too ;) in case you're around one.

I always find any excuse to use computer for homework and have my non-homework stuff in another tab to switch between......but my parents haven't figured out tabs yet 8-)

hope you get your computer back soon
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Previous

Return to Fun and Games