Married or Not?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Married or Not?

Postby Shadowfax » February 20th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Well it won't this time Flip. I have a gut feeling this one is gonna be just fine =3 Besides, we've known eachother for two years so we aren't exactly strangers. I am pleased you've found someone too and wish you luck with eet =3

And dude... We still talk.. Da heyal was that all about? O_o
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Si-Amber » February 20th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Trust me Flip, Kay is the last person who would let a failed relationship let a friendship die. Heck, I've declared my love for her and been friendzoned several times in the last 5 years (We really are like Jorah and Dany in GoT :D) and we're still best friends. :D
Last edited by Si-Amber on February 20th, 2014, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby juhouh » February 20th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Nope

And about that what have been discussed above; I agree, but if there's even a single girl whose interests matches with me it's a miracle :D
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby FlipMode » February 20th, 2014, 9:28 pm

[quote="Spike"]^ I think all relationships are different. For some it's "opposites attract" that works. For others, similar interests are just the start of a stronger bond. Wanting the same things out of the future is a pretty good start.[/quote]

Yep. Just a bit gutted that it took me that long and that many failures to finally think "Hmmm maybe, just maybe I'm going about this the wrong way." I suppose I eventually learned and that's better than nothing :D

[quote="Spike"]Trust me Flip, Kay is the last person who would let a failed relationship let a friendship die. Heck, I've declared my love for her and been frienzoned several times in the last 5 years (We really are like Jorah and Dany in GoT :D) and we're still best friends. :D[/quote]

Yes but you are Si... You could prevent a nuclear attack by saying "Hey dude, if you push that button, I won't be your friend anymore." and the guy would be like "Damn he's not fooling around." and would turn a new leaf.
Besides I wasn't talking specifically about Kay anyway, I just included that because it fits the context of what I was talking about even though it is the exception to the rule :) probably should've made that clearer, my bad.

[quote="Shadowfax"]Well it won't this time Flip. I have a gut feeling this one is gonna be just fine =3 Besides, we've known eachother for two years so we aren't exactly strangers. I am pleased you've found someone too and wish you luck with eet =3

And dude... We still talk.. Da heyal was that all about? O_o[/quote]

Lol I know :] again, I was using it as an example in the context of my post and point I was making.
I know it's an exception to the rule, silly goose :P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Lauren » May 27th, 2014, 12:38 am

I'm not married. I'm only 18, but it will happen someday. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 27th, 2014, 2:36 am

In my imagination: Yes. I know you can guess the groom.
In real life: No, I'm too young.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gemini » December 29th, 2018, 3:01 pm

Haha no I'm a loser lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Azdgari » December 29th, 2018, 11:24 pm

[quote="Gemini"]Haha no I'm a loser lol[/quote]
You have it the other way--only losers get married.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby PridelandsPhantom » January 7th, 2019, 2:47 am

I am married. My husband and I have married nine years. ;) He does not have an account.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Panda-chan » January 7th, 2019, 6:16 am

[quote="Gemini"]Haha no I'm a loser lol[/quote]
^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games