Pointless Announcements!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Pointless Announcements!

Postby zerodix » December 5th, 2017, 4:35 pm

i need a long holiday.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Gemini » December 23rd, 2017, 4:27 am

I need to redraw my avatar but don't want to deal with the stupid Wacom drivers again v__v
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby it means no worries » December 25th, 2017, 9:19 pm

The away shirt looks so much cooler than the home one.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Gemini » January 8th, 2018, 3:52 pm

First time on campus in a bit. Will my bike have one flat tire, I wonder? Two? Zero? Stolen? It's a mystery.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby zerodix » January 11th, 2018, 1:05 pm

after seeing "divide and conquer", the latest episode of the Lion Guard, I wonder when the next episode will air and what it will be about.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby xKendo » January 20th, 2018, 11:34 pm

I got a job. :)
xKendo

Pride Points: 8

Postby Buffy » January 21st, 2018, 4:44 am

^Congrats!

---

I have chinese food aka all is well in the world.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Gaze » January 22nd, 2018, 3:00 am

this is probably the most stressful house I've lived in so far and the most irritating roommates and I'm about 2 Lose It
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kiana » February 23rd, 2018, 5:10 pm

A friend of mine tried telling me he had a cup of pudding, and in order to convince me he took a spoonful. He almost threw up and I laughed the entire time

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24

Postby Gemini » February 23rd, 2018, 9:55 pm

[quote="Gaze"]this is probably the most stressful house I've lived in so far and the most irritating roommates and I'm about 2 Lose It[/quote]

Yup, been there. :/ Good luck getting out and don't look back once ya do.

-----

No-coffee week this week and of course it's the week where I had work all weekend, was bucked off and kicked and also just crashing every night.

Can't wait to go home and eat some cup noodles or something lmao
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games