Evergreen Resort Video

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Evergreen Resort Video

Postby Katelyn23 » January 4th, 2009, 8:25 pm

Alright well some of you may know about the place that I absolutely love called Evergreen Resort. Well just last year my sister started making Slide-shows with all the pictures of us taken at Evergreen, so yeah, we have two videos uploaded to YouTube at the moment. Anyway, I'm going to show our newest one which was: August, 2008. I had the BEST week ever at Evergreen this year, and leaving was one of the WORST times in my life. =[ I missed all my bestest friends who I've known for years and well.. it sucks to only see them all once a year, and for only a week. :oops:

Anyway heres the week of August 2008 video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G06gAnTrU4

(I show up in the video a LOT.)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Return to Fun and Games