How are you feeling?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How are you feeling?

Postby mamaprince » September 3rd, 2019, 7:09 pm

Tired, heartbroken, and burnt out.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Gemini » September 4th, 2019, 4:48 am

[quote="Regulus"]What are we all distressed about? I'd like to know so I can be distressed with water too.[/quote]

Was nothing in particular that day. Just had a bit to drink the night before and woke up for work at 5:30 feeling nauseous and strung tf out lmao.

-----

Bored, and got bad writer's block.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby SimbasMate » February 3rd, 2020, 3:39 am

Salty. Hehe ^^ :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby zerodix » August 2nd, 2020, 10:49 pm

i am feeling like i have a lot of thoughts in my mind
overall i am happy but it can be pretty dark though.
i am a heterosexual and i like karaoke, drawing, fanfics and searching on the internet for engineering/building megaprojects . how they are made and in the future. and when. like high buildings or skyscrapers, tunnels and bridges and underwater traffic structures (train tunnels below sea level, not a lie)
i am single, which is sometimes a struggle because it has 2 sides. on 1 side that i have to do everything by myself. cleaning cooking moneymaking and paying.. all that i want a man to do for me.
but i dont want to traumatize anyone i love by making amends.
so that causes a double vision which is quite paradoxal for me.
overall i am a happy person who enjoys life to the fullest, i love animals, especially big cats, housecats and i tolerate parrots.
dogs are ok too i love them too. a lot. ok
i hope you are all ok my friends. stay strong and have a wonderfull day !
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby zerodix » August 2nd, 2020, 10:49 pm

i am a heterosexual and i like karaoke, drawing, fanfics and searching on the internet for engineering/building megaprojects . how they are made and in the future. and when. like high buildings or skyscrapers, tunnels and bridges and underwater traffic structures (train tunnels below sea level, not a lie)
i am single, which is sometimes a struggle because it has 2 sides. on 1 side that i have to do everything by myself. cleaning cooking moneymaking and paying.. all that i want a man to do for me.
so that causes a double vision which is quite paradoxal for me.6
overall i am a happy person who enjoys life to the fullest, i love animals, especially big cats, housecats and i tolerate parrots.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby zerodix » August 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

so that causes a double vision which is quite paradoxal for me.6
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » August 3rd, 2020, 4:09 pm

Have a wonderful day, zerodix. Hope you're hanging in there. It's okay to have two different sides. I'm easygoing too but can have deep thoughts when I'm not out with friends and texting with them. Being home, especially in this pandemic, allows me to tap more into my creative side, though, and new ideas just keep on flowing =D

Right now, I am feeling content to have finished my summer course and have about a month before my Fall classes (still online) begin. Will be continuing my TLK3 story. Lol.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Timon the great » December 17th, 2020, 11:00 am

Nothing.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby linnea » June 11th, 2021, 8:07 pm

:roll: mostly bored :despise:
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Sigurd » February 1st, 2022, 11:19 pm

Tired
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games