Scores and Soundtracks!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Scores and Soundtracks!

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 9:38 am

Turok Seeds of Evil game menu music gives me the creeps :S
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Losty006 » October 1st, 2009, 9:23 pm

Mike: You should, it's really amazing :D
The track "160 BPM" is epic :)
You're the same as me. It's easier just to run...
- Angela Orosco, from Silent Hill 2

Signatures by (in order): NightyByeSparrow, Queenofthepridelands
Losty006

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » October 2nd, 2009, 2:02 am

Hey you're right XD I found that track on youtube and it's super cool! You can just imagine angels dancing everywhere and rushing around to protect the world.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 2nd, 2009, 10:40 am

I like when i win on Mario kart xD the music is jumpy xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Losty006 » October 2nd, 2009, 1:11 pm

Mike: Glad you liked it! :) I know, the music sounded so urgent - I've been wanting to make an AMV with it for a long time now :)

Losty006

Postby MusicLion101 » October 3rd, 2009, 12:01 am

Anyone ever heard of a VERY old game (1992 in fact, the year I was born :D) called "Alone in the Dark"

NOT the new one,thats just crappy, I mean the VERY first release for the DOS platform. The music is so creepy :o
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby Losty006 » October 3rd, 2009, 1:42 am

Ooh, "Alone In The Dark"! I've never played, as I have no system to play it on, but I've heard a lot about it. :D
Is there a way to find the music from it online or something?
I actually want to get the new game, though - it may not be fantastic, but it looks fun, and that's mostly what I look for in games :lol:

Losty006

Postby MusicLion101 » October 3rd, 2009, 2:06 am

[quote="Losty006"]Ooh, "Alone In The Dark"! I've never played, as I have no system to play it on, but I've heard a lot about it. :D
Is there a way to find the music from it online or something?
I actually want to get the new game, though - it may not be fantastic, but it looks fun, and that's mostly what I look for in games :lol:[/quote]

Oh NOOO I implore you, do NOT try the new Alone In The Dark! The storyline is totally ruined from the original, and the control system is terrible! I cant even play the damn thing...

You can find the music for the original just by googling "alone in the dark 1992 soundtrack mp3 download" :D
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby Losty006 » October 3rd, 2009, 3:16 am

And ah, I hate when video games have awful controls, it definitely detracts from the game :(

Losty006

Postby SarabisMate » October 3rd, 2009, 3:31 am

My top three favorite from Halo 2

Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix
Blow Me Away
Never Surrender

and most of the music in TLK 1 and 2
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games