Your favourite Disney movie besides TLK

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Your favourite Disney movie besides TLK

Postby Timon8 » June 21st, 2014, 12:30 pm

What's, besides TLK, your favourite Disney movie? Mine is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's fantastic. The story is dark, the songs are genius and the animation's wonderful. It's just so underrated. I think it's almost just as good as TLK.

So, what's yours? I would love to hear!
Last edited by Timon8 on June 21st, 2014, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Re: You're favourite Disney movie besides TLK

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 21st, 2014, 12:34 pm

^ Another HoND fan! Awesome. I love HoND for the same reasons you do, I do think it's a really underrated classic.

Um, I don't know. I really did love Frozen (although there are a lot of mixed opinions about it here). Other than Frozen I would have to say Beauty and the Beast. It really was Disney's perfect film - everything about it was perfect; the animation, the music, the setting, the storyline, the main characters, the sidekicks...everything
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby juhouh » June 21st, 2014, 12:37 pm

After TLK and Simba's Pride comes The Sword in the Stone it's quite funny. It's full of that older comedy
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Ninaroja » June 21st, 2014, 1:00 pm

I really really really love Tarzan. I think I went to see it in the cinema, though I'm not sure :? If that's the case it would have been the first Disney film I saw in a theater.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Timon8 » June 21st, 2014, 5:32 pm

I actually think Frozen is really overrated. It's okay.
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Postby juhouh » June 21st, 2014, 5:35 pm

[quote="Timon8"]I actually think Frozen is really overrated. It's okay.[/quote]
You're not alone with that. I'm actually only The Lion King fan, not Disney fan in general
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby LadyAislinn » June 21st, 2014, 5:48 pm

I loved Frozen but I think the popularity it received turned people off to it. I'm sure there were people like that with TLK too. Anyway, my favorites are:
The Hunckback of Notre Dame
The Fox and The Hound
The Artisocats
Oliver and Company (Far UNDERrated)
Beauty and The Beast
Hercules
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Timon8 » June 21st, 2014, 5:56 pm

OH MY GOD. I wrote you're in stead of your. I'm sorry guys :(

BTW: I love all those movies too. I think my least favourite Classic (Snow White to Frozen) has to be The Great Mouse Detective. I just think it's really boring and it tries way to hard to be smart.
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Re: Your favourite Disney movie besides TLK

Postby Eli_Ayase » June 21st, 2014, 7:03 pm

I ain't really a Disney kid any more, more drawn towards Japanese style animation (Anime and Manga).

But, yeah to add... I didn't like Frozen just because it's overrated, and the fact that the storyline just bored me (Before you say "Watch the movie" I watched it, and still didn't like it. Now leave me alone.) :/ I think it was better off staying as the original Snow Queen (which it was based on) story. That's just me. ANYWAY BACK TO TOPIC...

TLK has dropped badly down in my list cause I'm simply am just growing out of it, lol. But on the very top, I love Hercules. Greek gods and such related to it interest me, and I really loved the animation style, and the story. And the easter-egg with Scar (He made a very good handsome throw rug). And the music ♥

Following of Hercules... Second would be Beauty and the Beast, probably the only Disney Princess movie of classics (excluding Tangled and talking about classic 2D) I tolerate. The others just... Ugh... Not my likes. But Snow White was okay. :3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: Your favourite Disney movie besides TLK

Postby Timon8 » June 21st, 2014, 8:38 pm

I'm also an otaku. Fairy Tail, Danganronpa, Sword Art Online, Blue Exorcist, Beyond the Boundary... love em
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Next

Return to Fun and Games