What is your dream career?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What is your dream career?

Postby Adofo » August 23rd, 2014, 3:44 am

Hmmmm.....maybe be an actor or a very talented and well known artist
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NaiaRulez » April 13th, 2015, 9:12 pm

As a little girl I always wanted to be a Scientific, mostly of themes like Universe, Stars... Or the smallest things like molecules or atoms, It will be awesome.
People say I should be a Painter or Athletist, but I really prefer intellectual things that develops better the intelligence...
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 13th, 2015, 9:16 pm

Just working in Japan, really. But overall dream job - Working at Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo. They've hired English people before - I came across one on my last trip! I'll keep studying Japanese in the hopes that I get a chance someday :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Mr Meow » April 13th, 2015, 10:26 pm

A '70s housewife.
Well, if that counts, I mean :P
Just staying home and taking care of stuff, that'd be amazing!

But as an actual job, anything in the tech-y, computer-y business will work.
I especially love hardware and gadgets! Though I'm a little worried that by the time I'm done with school, there'll be no need for such people anymore :(
Oh well, I'll see where life takes me.
(Hopefully somewhere fun, though! :D)
Mr Meow

Pride Points: 2

Postby Ninaroja » April 14th, 2015, 2:05 am

A writer.

My whole life I've been told I should pursue something that makes me happy and I am good at. Writing is both of those things for me.
I'd love to be a successful, well known author, like the likes of Stephen Kong, JK Rowling, John Green etc. I'm working on something at the moment which I hope someday will become an actual book that you could buy in a shop and read. The publishing world is pretty competitive, but I think I'm talented enough to succeed :)

I'd also like to be a journalist or work for a publishing company :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » April 15th, 2015, 2:50 pm

I'd really like to become a translator/interpreter in the European Parliament or the CEO of my own company, specialized in children parties, to be honest. (I dream high, I know :P).
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby nathalie » April 16th, 2015, 7:06 am

No way do I wanna stay a housewife for the rest of my life. I'm the kind of girl who wants to go out and work, and let the "new man" do all the house stuff, lol.

I hate being a housewife, but since I don't have a job right now, there's not much choice.

I always wanted to be an English translator for books/movies, and then see my name on the screen: translated by ...
Unfortunatly a lack of a good life and money came inbetween, and uni was too expensive for me to ever afford.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby HereWeStand » April 22nd, 2015, 11:04 pm

Basically.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » April 22nd, 2015, 11:22 pm

I like my current job(s).
I work two jobs, one as a store assistant.... I know I know, I like retail though so I don't care.

And my other job is self employed, start up company doing home and business electronic solutions and installations.
(not as complicated as it sounds, it's sort of like interior decorating but home theatre and electronic stuff instead of what colour wallpaper goes with your couch)
That's doing well though, even hired someone to work alongside.

I also already have my first novel published so I'm kind of building a writer career, it's more a hobby really but if I one day get really successful that'd be sweet.

I also am building a career at Disney too though that's in hiatus right now. I had a job with them but they shut down the sector I worked at lol

I kind of dabble in all my career prospects at once so that if anything happens to one, I have something to fall back on.

But yeah I suppose I'm just busy enjoying life really.
I don't really get the term "dream career" it's all just work all the same as far as I'm concerned and anyone who revolves their entire life around their job needs to get out a bit more.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Si-Amber » April 22nd, 2015, 11:42 pm

I don't want a career, I'm dreaming of retirement! :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games