MLK Christmas Tree 2014

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: MLK Christmas Tree 2014

Postby DGFone » December 30th, 2014, 2:17 am

^I'm still waiting too. :lol:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » December 30th, 2014, 2:24 am

K0PA was mine and we have worked out his present on steam and in PM. Other than that, I don't know who else doesn't have theirs.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Carl » December 30th, 2014, 2:39 am

I went through the thread and checked who hadn't received gifts yet from the SS Flip used for the list a few pages back. Based on what has been said in the thread, these people are waiting:

Tsuki, Haraka, OuRaion, DGFone, and myself
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » December 30th, 2014, 7:48 am

You know what... having been in this situation myself three times, it REALLY annoys me when people can't be bothered to make a gift when they've committed to something. I know irl gets in the way, but seriously its damn rude.

Those of you left, I'll try my hardest to get you all something made by the end of the week.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Arbystrider » December 30th, 2014, 9:01 am

I just choose not to be bothered by it, nobody ever gives me gifts any way, so this is no different, I think.

Heck, I didn't even join this willingly, but whatever, making my gift was an entertaining timewaster.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Ninaroja » December 30th, 2014, 9:22 am

I'll admit I'm at fault here, in that I haven't posted mine yet. However it is N E A R L Y done. And just to save Shadow more work ill just go ahead and say mine is for DGFone. Sorry dude, you're getting it ASAP
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Arbystrider » December 30th, 2014, 11:07 am

>inb4 'cleanup squads' start coming in to make gifts for the people who didn't get any

Not that they should have to exist...
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby FlipMode » December 30th, 2014, 11:29 am

Well lets not start assuming that people who didn't make their gifts are lazy, selfish or any of those kinds of things. Simple fact of the matter is we don't know why they didn't make theirs and we will feel really bad if we start assuming its because they couldn't be bothered and then one of them comes back and says "Sorry I didn't get it done in time, I didn't have as much free time as one of my close relatives was rushed to hospital." which has actually happened before.

That said the list stands as:
Tsuki, Haraka, OuRaion, and Julie

@ Shadowfax: I've been helping out with the other SS but I'd like to help out with this one too. I'm off work until the 4th so if you want you can PM me some people to gift and you can gift the others? :) whatever works for you.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » December 30th, 2014, 8:20 pm

I remember you saying Nina, so that wasn't aimed at you. =3

I didn't mean to sound harsh, it's a sensitive subject for me as i've had three occasions in SS where i've been one of the only ones not to receive a gift. I just think it's rude. And it annoys me more when I even offered to finish peoples gifts a week before Christmas if they couldn't commit to it any more. And yes, fair enough some people might have legit excuses, and I am sorry that happened to you Flip.... but it seems too convenient when there are a handful of people who haven't received their gifts.

Anyway, we could do two each maybe?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » December 30th, 2014, 9:48 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]I remember you saying Nina, so that wasn't aimed at you. =3

I didn't mean to sound harsh, it's a sensitive subject for me as i've had three occasions in SS where i've been one of the only ones not to receive a gift. I just think it's rude. And it annoys me more when I even offered to finish peoples gifts a week before Christmas if they couldn't commit to it any more. And yes, fair enough some people might have legit excuses, and I am sorry that happened to you Flip.... but it seems too convenient when there are a handful of people who haven't received their gifts.

Anyway, we could do two each maybe?[/quote]

It didn't sound harsh, its completely reasonable. Its just that it has happened before where we were calling people lazy and rude etc and then someone came back a few days later and explained she spent most of her holidays in the hospital and that's why she didn't finish her gift in time.
You were completely right to say that, I was just giving a bit of food for thought :3

Two each sounds good to me ^^ if you want to pick two and PM me who you're gifting I'll gift the other two :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games