Talk Like Your Avatar

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Talk Like Your Avatar

Postby FlipMode » January 10th, 2015, 11:43 am

Talk to the person above you but reply as if you are the character in your avatar, if you don't have a character in your avatar then use your sig, if you don't have one of those, make one and then come back :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Talk Like Your Avatar

Postby Elton John » January 10th, 2015, 11:49 am

I was surprised that Simba wanted to take me to the watering hole but it turns out there was a RadioShack there and simba bought me a Walkman and some headphones!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Those are some funny-looking devices, but they're not nearly as funny-looking as this town we're in right now. It's so weird compared to Arendelle.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » January 10th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Arendelle? In all my 334 years, never have I heard of such a place.
...well, I did lose decades locked up inside that bloody coffin. :roll:
Care to tell me about your...origins, cupcake?
Last edited by Marizzle on January 10th, 2015, 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2015, 7:43 pm

We lost three decades either frozen by our aunt or trapped in an urn thanks to our aunt's spell.
We live in a castle. We're the queen and princess of Arendelle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » January 10th, 2015, 7:51 pm

That doesn't sound pleasant. I was locked up by my "mother", after trying to impend her to kill the person I loved. Dunno what's worse. :roll:

Royals, hn? I used to hold the title of Duchess, back in the day, and my life was spent in castles and dances. Guess we've got a bit in common.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2015, 8:01 pm

The thirty years of being frozen felt like nothing, but I had to be told by my ex-fiancé, who is right now the king of Arendelle since Elsa's not around, that we were frozen for thirty years, just before my fiancé and I got thrown into the sea in a trunk to drown. :( It was not a fun experience, I can tell you that.

Oh, interesting! I always like meeting new royals, although my sister here doesn't. (I do, too. I just don't like dancing.) Oh, right. (Do you have any powers or magic?)

(This is kind of hard trying to talk as both people. :lol: )

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Marizzle » January 10th, 2015, 8:12 pm

It truly doesn't sound fun. The coffin I was locked in was filled with blood, which was...well, scary. Nothing I didn't survive, though. :roll:

Oh, I love dancing! Waltzing is my passion. I love how free I can feel with it.
Well, if you consider pyrokinesis (a.k.a. fire control), having super speed and strength and turning into a giant black cat "powers", then, yes, I guess I do, creampuff. 8-)

(It's already hard to act as one person only, so I can't imagine your situation. :lol:)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Oh, it was really bloody? I thought you meant that figuratively. A guy here in this town says "bloody" a lot, but only figuratively, like when he's cursing. And yes, I would consider those powers, considering I have cryokinesis (ice powers). Some of those powers sound like fun. Are they?

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Marizzle » January 10th, 2015, 9:08 pm

I meant it figuratively and literally, cutie.
Oh, truly? Ice sounds cool. I forgot to say, but I also can teleport myself.
Well, they're pretty useful and, being a big cat, sometimes, feels nice. However, they depend a lot on whether I feed properly or not, which is quite annoying. :roll:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Next

Return to Fun and Games