I'm Thankful For...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: I'm Thankful For...

Postby FireAndSun » May 14th, 2016, 4:30 pm

I'm thankful to be doing better now than I used to. I actually feel happy for the first time in a long time.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 22nd, 2016, 5:10 am

I'm thankful for my Father Lion, who loves me beyond measure and I Love him too, and for my Entire MLK/FAA Pride Family who Loves me too, whom I Love also, also the Fact I'm moving to Israel, soon!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Gaze » May 23rd, 2016, 3:25 am

I'm thankful to my friends who have driven me to the two job interviews I had this weekend, because the simple act of being able to drive there instead of taking public transit made me feel less stressed and more confident (~: and I'm thankful for how well both of those interviews went
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Carl » May 23rd, 2016, 6:04 am

I'm thankful that MLK is a thing.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FireAndSun » May 23rd, 2016, 8:50 pm

I'm thankful to have relatively decent health.
FireAndSun

Postby Carl » May 23rd, 2016, 9:10 pm

I'm thankful to be heading home finally, and thankful for a couple days off now.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby SimbasMate » May 24th, 2016, 1:08 am

Music :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » May 24th, 2016, 3:13 am

I'm thankful for what friends I have, especially the ones who're super cool with stuff and thangs.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby FireAndSun » May 24th, 2016, 3:49 am

I'm thankful I have some manner of human interaction in my life.
FireAndSun

Postby Marizzle » May 26th, 2016, 12:25 am

I'm thankful that tomorrow's a national holiday, meaning there are no classes and, therefore, I can recover lost sleep. Yay! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games