I'm Thankful For...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: I'm Thankful For...

Postby Gaze » June 27th, 2016, 11:11 pm

I'm thankful that I'm off work, lol
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Carl » July 11th, 2016, 3:12 am

I'm thankful that the knot on my head has almost completely gone down, finally.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » July 11th, 2016, 11:46 pm

I'm thankful for my fiance who bought me my Ps4 and The Witcher 3 :heart:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » July 13th, 2016, 6:21 am

I'm thankful that I've just got a two and a half hour shift tomorrow.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » July 13th, 2016, 1:04 pm

I'm thankful for the cheap cinema tickets in this town. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » July 15th, 2016, 6:08 am

I'm thankful that I was able to replace our PS3 controller the day it stopped working.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » July 17th, 2016, 8:03 pm

I'm thankful for being back home, instead of camping in those 40ºC. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Tsuki » August 2nd, 2016, 8:28 pm

I'm thankful for my family. My sister took me to get my new phone and my folks took for a a power walk in the park this evening :dreamy:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » August 3rd, 2016, 12:01 am

I'm thankful for this great vacation. :dreamy:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby juhouh » August 22nd, 2016, 3:33 pm

I'm thankful that I got into school I applied for in such a short timeline!! So excited. Now I can finally begin my studies to become a bus driver. School will be paying all my licences I need (truck licence, large truck licence and the bus licence) :kiaraexcited:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games