Let's talk about Nature

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Let's talk about Nature

Postby Carambulesco » March 2nd, 2017, 12:32 am

Well, Nature is all to me. It's my reason to continue to live. Sometimes I feel that I was born in the wrong century. I should be born in 1800s, a good century to be an explorer. I would be a british african colonizer. The one of the first civilized humans to put his feet in a wild and undiscovered savannah. One of the perfect places to live, because ... it is the most pure nature that I would ever experience. The perfect place to find my spirit animal guide (although I find a good spirit animal in this life), to be happy, to be true , far away from the dirty society (although the 1800s society was not so dirty). Yeah, be like Alex Supertramp, but with more food and equipment.
Nature is the perfect place to live, and to die, in my opinion. I would feel honored to be eaten by lions or other feline. After the pain gone, the honor to conclued your part in the Circle of Life will be a glory for eternity (and a glory for the next life, in other universe).

So, what you guys thinks about the nature, in general?
What she means or impact in your personal life?
What's your conception about the genesis of the nature? Big Bang or criacionism?
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Re: Let's talk about Nature

Postby Amur_Tiger » March 7th, 2017, 1:29 am

I think you should be wary of romantic interpretations of history and the like. The explorers of the 1800s did their biology primarily in a post-mortem fashion, while it was in these years that the first hunters started to turn towards conservation it would be some time until that actually meant meaningful protection of nature.

I view nature as less of a perfection of any sort and more of a place where creative the destruction that made us and all other creatures persists. It is literally the environment we were made for although we have a hard time of conceiving of our place within it these days. While I have no desire to return to the past for the sake of nature I think visiting allows us to sooth our animal minds with something more suitable then towers of glass and concrete.

Thusfar big bang seems like the prevailing theory.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Carambulesco » March 7th, 2017, 9:41 am

[quote="Amur_Tiger"]I think you should be wary of romantic interpretations of history and the like. The explorers of the 1800s did their biology primarily in a post-mortem fashion, while it was in these years that the first hunters started to turn towards conservation it would be some time until that actually meant meaningful protection of nature.[/quote]

Yeah, but I guess I would have differed thoughts in relation to the others explorers. Like T. E. Lawrence indeed.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby Littlefoot » April 23rd, 2018, 1:46 pm

I would just like to say that I LOVE nature! I happen to be a semi-avid landscape photographer, and I really love to go hiking.
"I paid, but it's not slippery road surface. Finally, I was a taxi!" :sinister:
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/
Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/
Littlefoot
Let your heart guide you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It whispers, so listen closely

Location: Body is in Colorado Springs, CO. Soul is in Santa Fe, NM and Estes Park, CO
Nickname(s): LF, Shane
Pride Points: 7

Return to Fun and Games