Finals

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Finals

Postby whitewolf17 » January 17th, 2009, 9:35 pm

I'm not gonna be on here much for the next seven or eight days because I have final exams I need to study for. :sad:

My exams are gonna require me to study a-lot so I can't go on the internet too often for a week or so. I have to do tons of studying for my statistics and software apps and AP environmental science classes so I won't have much free time to be on here. :pout:
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Re: Finals

Postby morri908 » January 17th, 2009, 11:35 pm

good luck...
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby whitewolf17 » January 18th, 2009, 12:56 am

Thankz Morri. I just finished most of my studying for environmental but software apps is gonna be the real killer 'cause I'm really bad with computers. I(no joke) just learned how to use E-mail about three months ago.

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Zeke » January 18th, 2009, 1:14 am

Well good luck with that WW. You'll do fine on your finals.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Fang » January 18th, 2009, 4:58 am

Yeah good luck! And I'm in the same boat! I have Finals next week too ugh! :headache:
Fang

Speak softly, but carry a big stick

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » January 18th, 2009, 5:25 am

Good luck you guys! :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » January 18th, 2009, 3:25 pm

Yes.Good luck!
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby whitewolf17 » January 19th, 2009, 2:28 am

Once again thankz to everyone. I know I'll live because I've done it three times before but this is the first time I've really taken it seriously :oops:

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Return to Fun and Games