Post a picture of your bedroom.

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Post a picture of your bedroom.

Postby FlipMode » July 6th, 2011, 9:51 pm

^Same. I got the camera and thought "Hmmm, better not just yet, actually!" haha
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheLionQueen » July 8th, 2011, 10:50 am

Can I post my dream bedroom?
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm

OMG TLQ I want that bedroom!

I guess I might as well post my room lol.

I sleep on that white couch that's there. The bed belongs to my sister. When I ran away they threw out my bed so now I don't have a real sleeping place. That blue netbook is mine.

Shared closet. That cardboard box there is all my stuff that I'm going to be shipping to California once I find a place to live.

Bookshelf with beanie babies and Selina's cage.

TLK clock I've had since I was like 4.

Desk and stuff with my sister's laptop. That's my guitar in the corner.

My hamster calendar and my sister's baseball calendar along with her poster of Taylor.

And that's it :l
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Annie » July 30th, 2011, 11:16 pm

My room is a mess ¬¬ SHUDDUP!

R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby TheLionQueen » August 3rd, 2011, 1:07 am

My room is a gigantic mess but here.

My giant dream-catcher that has two bear cubs and a adult one
My African Zebra Mask. This things hangs on my wall over my bed. I found it at Goodwill
My bed is the thing with the ugly covers, they are really soft so I bought them :lol: the little brown dog is Leo and the one in the hall is Cookie once again there is another dream-catcher this one is on my wall though and not on a hook
Leo lying on my Cars Blanket :lol: with some of my stuffed animals on a table (They are there temperately while I repaint my bookshelf that you saw slightly in the first picture)
My wolf dream-catcher with my real Egyptian paper bookmark I got from a neighbor that was giving one to my niece and decided to give my one too on the other side of my bookmark there is a Egyptian dog, on my niece's bookmark there is the Egyptian alphabet
My Simba plushie.
My Skim board that's been sitting behind my door that I haven't used yet.
My Twilight Calendar luckily this month is Taylor Lautner my favorite character Jacob Black
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Wrightfan » August 3rd, 2011, 10:07 pm

Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Ultra Fox » August 12th, 2011, 6:11 am

My bed with some stuff on it.

Where I play mah games and stuff.

The bottom of my closet which currently holds some game systems for now.

The top of my closet which holds some assorted system boxes.

The top of my main gaming shelf.

The bottom of my main gaming shelf.

Some posters I plan on hanging up soon.

Where my handheld games and systems lie.

A drawer with more games and some DVDs.

A drawer with magazine, instruction manuals, books, and the like.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Wrightfan » August 12th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Your bedroom even convinces me more that you may be my twin lol. Game.com, Animaniacs dvd's... :)
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Miharuka » March 10th, 2012, 7:04 pm

[quote="ScaЯ"]BEHOLD MY WALL OF SCAR :evil: :roar5: :watchingyou: :adored: :headache: :coldhearted2: XD This is when I had my b-day decorations up![/quote]

Best room... best room ever. 83
I wish I could copy you but then my parents would think I would have gone insane.
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 11th, 2012, 6:07 am

My room after I cleaned today.

MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games