Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby Ultra Fox » January 27th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Nope.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby it means no worries » January 27th, 2016, 9:15 pm

Tried once and didn't like it-not to mention that here in the UK they are obscenely expensive.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby FireAndSun » January 28th, 2016, 1:03 am

Nope. Not interested. I have no desire to give my lung cancer.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Ninaroja » January 28th, 2016, 2:16 am

Veeeerrryyyyy rarely - usually only if I'm drunk/it's a certain type of cigarette ;)

Last smoked in September
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Leviara_Lioness » January 28th, 2016, 2:53 am

I know allot of peoples in my family that smoke, infact 98% do.as for me well Ijust leave that one neutral~ :P :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Troll Berserker » January 28th, 2016, 7:30 am

I tried it twice. Bleh, almost made me puke. No to mention that smokers stink so no thanks xD

It also really annoys me when stinkers can't have a 2-3-hour train ride without a smoke and they make train bathrooms stink like their crappy cigarets just because they're addicted idiots who can't behave in public and can't survive a hour without a smoke.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Ninaroja » January 28th, 2016, 9:25 pm

[quote="Troll Berserker"]they're addicted idiots who can't behave in public [/quote]

Bit harsh, no?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » January 28th, 2016, 10:17 pm

I have still never smoked. I don't understand what could ever make someone pick up such a habit. My brother does it though... and I really wish he wouldn't. I really hate the place reeking of smoke, and sometimes doing things with him leads to my eyes and lips burning from whatever he's smoking. He's not just using cigarettes though, he also uses a pipe, an e-cig, and occasionally cigars... that I know of. I don't really mind the e-cigs, but pretty much anything with actual tobacco in it... gross. Please keep that smoke away from me.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FlipMode » January 29th, 2016, 1:15 am

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="Troll Berserker"]they're addicted idiots who can't behave in public [/quote]

Bit harsh, no?[/quote]

Well she was talking about people who smoke in train toilets. Remember not everyone lives here in the UK, dooceh.

And yes I'm that one guy on MLK who smokes still. And quite frankly if you are the kind of person who genuinely thinks that me smoking somehow makes me less of a person than you then you're probably not the kind of person I would want to spend my time talking to anyway so I'm not going to miss you if you decide to hate me for it :3

I'm generally considerate of others when I smoke if I can help it but damn it if I want to have a smoke then I will.
I would like to kick the habit one day, since it's the only thing that is really having a negative impact on my health at this point but ah well.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » January 29th, 2016, 1:40 am

As long as people are considerate about it, I leave them be. If they're gonna do it, they're gonna do it. Doesn't change who they are. Hell, I even went with my ex on her smoke breaks... but I really can't stand cigarette/pipe/cigar smoke, so I generally prefer to be at a distance.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games