Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby RayCat » February 8th, 2010, 5:53 pm

Geez Neon, I never knew that Singapore had such strict laws there =P I'm not saying that drugs and smoking are good or anything, just giving my opinion... wow 0.o
It's a good thing so few people smoke here :) Lung cancer is really horrible. You end up with loads of tar in your lungs! I won't go into detail and I'm not trying to scare any smokers on here, I'm just saying that these are the effects of it all.
:disgust:
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby PrincessKiara » February 8th, 2010, 10:16 pm

I don’t smoke, and I never will.

I tried it a couple of times as a teenager, but it was so foul and disgusting I never wanted to start. Also, I have reduced lung-capacity due to premature birth, so smoking would be a terrible idea.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Neon » February 8th, 2010, 10:39 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]Geez Neon, I never knew that Singapore had such strict laws there =P I'm not saying that drugs and smoking are good or anything, just giving my opinion... wow 0.o
It's a good thing so few people smoke here :) Lung cancer is really horrible. You end up with loads of tar in your lungs! I won't go into detail and I'm not trying to scare any smokers on here, I'm just saying that these are the effects of it all.
:disgust:[/quote]
I was told my country was one of the few countries that practice the death sentence. And yes we are very strict. Crime here is almost equal to zero.
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Neon » February 8th, 2010, 10:39 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]Geez Neon, I never knew that Singapore had such strict laws there =P I'm not saying that drugs and smoking are good or anything, just giving my opinion... wow 0.o
:disgust:[/quote]
I was told my country was one of the few countries that practice the death sentence. And yes we are very strict. Crime here is almost equal to zero.
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby Simbadacub » February 8th, 2010, 11:11 pm

nope i don't smoke, never will, but my parents smoke DX
Simbadacub

Postby Chanzo » February 8th, 2010, 11:44 pm

I don't smoke as I would never let anything effect my love of mountain biking & other sports, can't say I never have & never will though, I have smoked very small amounts with friends very rarely, but for the most part I can't stand the smell of commercial ready-to-go cigarettes, makes me feel sick.

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » February 8th, 2010, 11:49 pm

nope, cigarettes seem pointless to me
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbasMate » February 8th, 2010, 11:52 pm

I don't smoke, if I do, I might be putting my life at a great risk, due to my heart condition. But my frickin mom smokes, and so does her boyfriend. >.>
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby thelionpride556 » February 9th, 2010, 2:17 am

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to young to smoke, and I never will. :grr5:

My mom used to smoke, but she quit! :)
thelionpride556

-----/\-----\o/----

Postby SarabisMate » February 9th, 2010, 4:42 am

I don't smoke and I try to keep my mom from smoking inside my car :x
now I drink but only on a certain occasion
ImageShika
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games