Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby Shadowfax » January 29th, 2016, 2:09 pm

Not touched a cigarette since 2013 and never will again. As i explained in my previous post, my father and douche of an ex drove me to it. Yeh, it made me feel better but it just masked my problems temporarily so didn't see the point in doing it anymore myself. Plus... don't want to ruin my lungs, nor have a smoke smelling household for my daughter to live in.

Don't have a problem with those who do smoke and are considerate about it. But, light a cigarette anywhere near me, or my child then we do have a problem. Like that teen the other day who I snapped at lol.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Troll Berserker » January 29th, 2016, 9:05 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="Troll Berserker"]they're addicted idiots who can't behave in public [/quote]

Bit harsh, no?[/quote]
Not really. I was talking about people smoking in bus stations, public toilets, trains(non-smoking wagon) etc. At places where it's forbidden to smoke... It's really annoying when somene can't keep without a cigaret for an hour and has to smoke where it's not allowed :/
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby NaiaRulez » January 30th, 2016, 10:34 am

Noo! I don't smoke and I never will! Anyways, I'm only 13 xD (but otherwise some of my friends in fact the dumbest ones smoke at that young age... .-.)
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby DGFone » February 4th, 2016, 4:49 pm

I like my lungs too much to torment them like this.
Plus, it's expensive.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Vish » February 4th, 2016, 5:27 pm

I do. Quite a bit.
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby Sigurd » February 5th, 2016, 1:41 am

I used to smoke a little but I've stopped
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby HereWeStand » March 13th, 2016, 3:50 pm

I wonder how many previous posters on this thread have stated no but have since tried out smoking.

No, I've never smoked and don't see the appeal in order to try it out in the first place. That'd be a noticeable amount of money used on cigarette packs I could be using on something else without the habit, and from people I've known who smoke only regret the decision to start up and have encouraged me to never do so.

The child/teenager smoking rates in my country are rather unsettling, too. I hope it's not so bad elsewhere.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » March 14th, 2016, 12:40 am

[quote="HereWeStand"]I wonder how many previous posters on this thread have stated no but have since tried out smoking.

No, I've never smoked and don't see the appeal in order to try it out in the first place. That'd be a noticeable amount of money used on cigarette packs I could be using on something else without the habit, and from people I've known who smoke only regret the decision to start up and have encouraged me to never do so.

The child/teenager smoking rates in my country are rather unsettling, too. I hope it's not so bad elsewhere.[/quote]

I went from "Yes" "I quit" and back to "yes" lol :3
And yes a lot of kids smoke here as well actually. I had some kid ask me for a cigarette and I was like "No. I don't give cigarettes out because they are expensive and if you aren't old enough to buy them then you you shouldn't be smoking anyway."
"Ah mate pleasssseee, I'm dying!"
"Poor choice of words. You literally will be dying if I give you one, so no."
"Fffffuuuuuuuuu"

I think my all time favourite was when there was a non uniform day at work and someone asked me to buy some smokes for them and I was like "Well y'know - I actually work here and don't want to lose my job. Get out."
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Rollo » March 14th, 2016, 2:11 pm

I have never smoked and I never will. I think it's a disgusting habit and such a waste of money. Both my parents smoke and have been doing so since they were teenagers. I can't recall if I have a friend who smokes (I don't think so) but I know quite a large amount of people my age do. I've never attempted it and I doubt I ever will want to. My mother stopped smoking for a very long time but started again once my grandfather died, and this habit was only encouraged to persevere when my grandmother unfortunately passed away not long after it. I don't blame her for it, but I do wish she'd realise that she could easily give up if she wanted to and she would be ensuring that I don't lose her so soon. Isn't that enough motivation to do it? I think it is. My dad smokes and to my knowledge has never attempted to give it up, I'd also wish he'd reconsider.

I don't think I'd ever smoke tobacco mainly because of the proven health consequences. That means more to me than some brief bout of relief. Can't say the same about weed, though. I've been offered to many times and have wondered if it could help me with my anxiety, but I'm also panicking that it won't agree with me. I've been meaning to try it.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlipMode » October 16th, 2016, 10:06 pm

Pleased to say that I have quit again and have not smoked a cigarette for just over two months now :)
And to be honest I think that this time in done with them for good! Being that my new hobby is long distance running, I pretty much had to quit really. Reading so many articles about things you can do to help with training and such, along with how expensive and downright silly smoking has become now, I just didn't see any reason at all to continue to pay so much money to die earlier.

So yeah, I didn't really mean to actually quit, I'm just a firm believer in value for money and cigarettes simply don't offer any value at all as far as I can tell yet they are more expensive than anything else. And the amount of times I heard a girl say "Yuck I hate it when guys smoke"... Probably wasn't improving my chances of finding my princess anytime soon lol :)

So yeah I quit. That's a thing I did over the past couple of months.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games