Poll Parents

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Are you

Single Parented
20%
2 Parents
78%
No one
3%

Total votes : 76

Poll Parents

Postby Neon » February 22nd, 2010, 9:34 am

I wonder how many of us had 2 parents to take care of us when we are young. ;)
I rather not say mine. But I would like to here yours! :)
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Poll Parents

Postby SimbasMate » February 22nd, 2010, 12:50 pm

I guess you can say with my mom's boyfriend it's two parents now..lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby daantje » February 22nd, 2010, 1:49 pm

good poll!!!!! :p i have 2 parent they are together and they are very good people for me
i hope they stay together because i would not like to be with parents divorced. DX lol
ImageImageImage
daantje

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kiara ^-^

Postby Neon » February 22nd, 2010, 1:52 pm

I hope everyone her honestly post what is their situation. So that we can help to give them our support.

Neon

Postby daantje » February 22nd, 2010, 1:56 pm

i hope that too if anyone is wanting to talk about bad parents
but i hope ofcourse that everybody has good nice parents just like me ;) and if you dont have you can talk about it with friends or with us dont worry a secret stays secret!!
ImageImageImage
daantje

kiara ^-^

Postby Neon » February 22nd, 2010, 1:57 pm

Feel free to speak your mind here

Neon

Postby thanigraphics » February 22nd, 2010, 2:03 pm

My parents are awesome people too! :) I am glad to have them as parents. My brother is a pain in the ass though :p He has ADHD and is pretty agressive out of nowhere sometimes :/

Bad parents are not the only thing that can mess one's life up. I had a great childhood......at home.
After my first school, I came upon what they call High school....well that finished me from beeing me.
Well, whatever, I'm still alive....kinda.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Neon » February 22nd, 2010, 2:10 pm

I feel happy to see so many who are happy. It makes me happy as well!

Neon

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 22nd, 2010, 2:12 pm

Two parents... And I'm not happy with it... :roll:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Neon » February 22nd, 2010, 2:13 pm

Why so? I thought having parents is better than nothing.

Neon

Next

Return to Fun and Games