[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!] — My Lion King Forum

Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Re: Stranger in the Moonlight [Open!!]

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 5th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Kamaria nodded, then she looked back at Mbwana and said, "There's someone who wants to meet you. We'll be right here, okay? You'll just sit in front of me." Mbwana nodded, then he slowly padded in front of Kamaria, sitting down and looking at the dark lioness.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Kasa frowned slightly, staring at the male lion. "Who do you think I am?! Some sort of a cub killer?" She would growl lowly, then moved her gaze to the lioness. She noticed how a small-sized cub padded out behind her back. Kasa's eyes increased. That cub reminded her of something. Her dead brother. Her little babybrother. Who was dead. Lioness swallowed, feeling how her eyes filled up with tears. "He's adorable." Murmurred she.
Kasira
When the Darkness comes..

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasa, Ginny
Pride Points: 2

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Angus watched her closely, keeping his eyes narrowed. It was slightly calming seeing her act peaceful towards the cub, yet he was still uncomfortable about how close she was to him. As tears formed in her eyes, he raised a brow with curiosity. "What seems to be the issue?" He asked in a rough tone.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Kasa kept holding her gaze on the cub, quickly wiping off her tears. "Nothing, nothing. He just.. reminds me of someone." Replied the lioness, peacefully watching the cub. She could curl a smile on her lips, while talking to him. "Well hi, little one. May I ask what's your name?".
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 6:45 pm

Angus nodded slowly, for Mbwana reminded him of his younger brother, Perdut. Although their coloring was completely different, the personality was nearly exact. "I could agree." He awaited Mbwana's introduction, though if he wasn't prepared to speak in front of this stranger, Angus could introduce him instead.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Kasira moved her gaze from the cub to the male. "Hm? Who?" She would ask in curiousity. Lioness then gazed down at the cub again. He sure looked exactly like her younger brother, Nuha. Suddenly, she heard someone's pawsteps behind her back. Dark figure appeared from the darkness. "Chakaa." Huffed Kasa. "I told you to wait in the cave." She murmurred grumpily, as a little paler-pelted lioness flopped down beside her.
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 6:56 pm

Angus opened up his mouth to answer, but was interrupted by the approach of another lioness. "Who's this?!" He growled, rising to his paws. Before there could be an answer, Kasa mentioned 'Chakaa' which must have been their name. "There's more of you?" He angrily spoke as he glared at Kasa. I should have known better than to believe she was only a rogue. She probably has a small pride, possibly a sister pride.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Kasa stood up, standing in front of her sister immediately, and growled at Angus. "Get your paw down!" shoot she. "She's just my sister! And there's only two of us." Replied she, still in mad tone. Chakaa's eyes increased as she heard the masquline growling. She kept being silent.
Kasira

Postby Labatis » March 5th, 2015, 7:10 pm

"Pah. There better not be more of you. Why are you two rogues anyway? Don't all prides accept lionesses?" He was still angry for there being another lioness. Having to deal with just Kasa was hard enough. In attempt to try and calm himself down, Angus loosened up his muscles, keeping his claws unsheathed. He sat himself back down next to Mbwana, glaring at the two impatiently.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Kasira » March 5th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Kasa kept staring at the masquline. "Well. No. Last one did not. We wanted to join this one, but that pride was leaded by horrible males. It was awful what they did to lionesses." She said, growling lowly. "And now we're searching for new one." Spoke she. Chakaa was clearly smaller and paler than Kasa, practically a teenager. She lied down beside her sister and rested her head upon her forepaws.
Kasira

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying