[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser — My Lion King Forum

A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Re: A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Postby MrTitans » October 23rd, 2012, 5:08 pm

Ace said to Lyra please excuse them two. Vex likes to show dominance that is just who she is and Rayn is just a little bit defensive and is like the annoying little sister he said jokingly.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » October 23rd, 2012, 7:08 pm

"Stupid Vex.." Rayn muttered as she watched her skulk off towards the waterhole.

Rayn looked at Ace and growled playfully.

"Come on, lets climb this tree. It's always cooler in the branches" She said pacing round the tree trying to decide on the best climbing spot.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby TwilightClover » October 23rd, 2012, 10:49 pm

Tago nodded 'That's ok' he said to Ace 'no harm done'. When he saw the Rayn pacing the tree he smiled. ' I once tried climbing a tree when i was a c
cub, but I wasn't any good. I preffered to practice my hunting with the other lions in our pride'.

Lyra smiled at Ace 'I suppose they are just being careful'.
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby MrTitans » October 23rd, 2012, 11:07 pm

He smiled well where we come from we sort of had to he said. The leopards were always after us.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » October 24th, 2012, 1:46 pm

"Lions are just as good at tree climbing as leopards are" Rayn said, leaping up and digging her claws into the bark.

She pulled herself up and found a branch to settle on. She smirked as the feeling of being higher than the rest of them made her feel special.

"There is a herd of wilder beast to the north... Might have to keep an eye on them" She said, licking her lips.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby TwilightClover » October 24th, 2012, 11:43 pm

'I'm sure me and you could bring one of them down Tago' Lyra said confidently to her brother.

Tago nodded 'I am feeling a little hungry now. I will see if we can remember what our pride taught us'. Tago dug his own claws on the trees 'I better get my claws in good shape if I want to hunt well'.
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 25th, 2012, 11:12 am

"So could we, if Vex wasn't so stubborn" Rayn snarled, looking over at her sisters back.

"Ace.. We should try and catch one, prove to her that we arn't immature cubs like she thinks we are. They could help too" She said looking at Lyra and Tago.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » October 25th, 2012, 4:06 pm

Yeah we got this! Let's do this, he said ready to go. He laughed and went next to Vex ready to go.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby TwilightClover » October 25th, 2012, 8:20 pm

Tago smiled and looked at his sister 'Yeah lets go for it'.

'I'm happy to give it a go' Lyra said full of confidence.
TwilightClover

Postby Shadowfax » October 25th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Vex was still at the watering hole, unaware of what the others were planning. She lapped at the water and paid them no attention for now. Rayn however, leapt off the tree and began to skulk off towards the herd, eager to prove herself.

"Come on then, don't just stand there!" she called back over her shoulder.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying