[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 2:45 am

COle: .....Baby.....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » February 10th, 2015, 3:30 am

Persephone growled. "You can leave now."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 3:48 am

Cole: ......PERSEPHONE! I AM YOUR FATHER! YOU HAD BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE OR LESS YOU'RE GOING TO BE HEAVILY PUNISHED!!!
He got as angry and loud as he could. He didn't want to, but it was worth a shot if she wasn't responding to pity
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 10th, 2015, 3:51 am

Persephone snarled. "You're not the king anymore!"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 10th, 2015, 3:58 am

Cole came up to her and looked her dead in the eyes.
Cole: Listen.....I am STILL King! Until I SAY I step down, NO ONE takes my place! Now you are going to quit mouthing off or you are gonna get it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2015, 1:31 am

"Then why did you leave, huh?" Persephone hissed. "Unless you're desperate, you don't belong. No one loves you, dad, at least not anymore. At least not me. Famiiy is king now. You put us in a lot of danger, dad. Go to your new home where you belong." Turning around, she walked away, going straight to her brother to report.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 11th, 2015, 1:34 am

Cole ran back to her
Cole: I put Famiiy in charge while I was gone to get your mother back from the dead! I sold my soul! Literally! I was actually fading away from existence! This is my home! I didn't want to be gone that long, but bring back your mother and avoiding fading into oblivion takes a while!

(Can at some point she not be a total diva anymore?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2015, 2:01 am

(Nope >:])

Persephone flicked her tail. "Bye."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 11th, 2015, 2:03 am

Cole ran after her
Cole: Persephone.....why do you hate me? You were always so sweet. Why are you doing this?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2015, 9:32 pm

"Get out!" She hissed, spinning around and smacking her father in the face with claws unsheathed. She grew white feather wings and she started to glow, flying away pretty quickly. She was an angel, her father's enemy all along. And she was on Isabelle the snow god's side.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying