[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby RedKite » August 11th, 2013, 1:01 pm

"Where IS tufani..." He growls. He starts to pace.

"You'll never beat him...Kovu will kill you!" Kiara yells.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby RedKite » August 11th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Gotta go! Bye!
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 14th, 2013, 6:43 pm

"No lionesess?" replied shocked Kovu.
"No lionesses..." repeated Tufani with wicked smile. "It's your girlfriend, protect her, little SCARED boy..." She laughed when Kovu shook while the word "scared". But then the lion became impulsive and "corageous" again.
"Show me where is she or I'll rip your insides out!" he growled.
"Temper tempet...You can't threaten me...The only one that's in dangerous is your little Kiara. Follow me and be quiet." Tufani started her way to the Outlands, Kovu went after her.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 10:08 am

Warrior turned and saw them. He smiled, and turned back to Kiara, he growled through gritted teeth : "If you try to run, I'll rip your throat out, okay?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:12 pm

"Kiara!" gasped Kovu.
"Kovu!" shrieked the princess.
"Phhh. Now, don't bother us and finish this" interrputed Tufani.
"Let her go! I've come, I've done everything you wanted! Now set her free!" yelled Kovu with a little scared voice.
"Why should we?" laughed Tufani. "You're outside the Pridelands. Our land, our rules..."
"What? You...you cheated on me!" growled Kovu.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Warrior stalks forwards, and stands in front of Tufani, protecting her. "What did you expect, Kovu." He growls
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Warrior swipes Kovu across his stomach, drawing blood. "I've hit both of you now, what are you going to do?" He thrusts his face towards kovu and smirks.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:17 pm

"I thought...I thought that Scar's followers are gone!" muttered Kovu, more and more uncertain.
Tufani narrowed her eyes.
"Scar is gone. We don't fallow him. We fallow the revenge." she said, looking at Warrior.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:18 pm

Warrior smiles again and circles around kovu, "When are you going to give up, Your Majesty..." He mocks.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:21 pm

He looks at Tufani and whispers: "When are we gonna kill him?"

"KILL HIM!?" Kiara screams. She gets another swipe from Warrior, Kovu charges forwards but Warrior stops him with a sharp kick.

"Fine, tell you what, we'll give you a chance to get your life back, me and you will fight to the death at sunset on pride rock, be there..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying