[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lost (Private & Strict) — My Lion King Forum

Lost (Private & Strict)

Re: Lost (Private & Strict)

Postby Zeke » April 13th, 2009, 4:09 am

The sound of soft pads against the cold stone slowly pulled Kovu out of his sleep. He was usually up the second the sun shone over the horizon, but he had had a long night. Opening his eyes, he saw Nala walking out of the den. Good, she's still here, He thought, relieved that she hadn't run off again. Slowly, Kovu brought himself to his feet and stretched, letting out a huge yawn. He looked at the entrance to the den which was filled with beams of sunlight, illuminating the dust that hung lazily in the cool air. He too began to make his way toward the entrance of the cave to look over his kingdom.
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby serra20 » April 13th, 2009, 11:51 am

Vitani slowly opened her eyes.She yawned and stretched.Then looked outside.Den was filled with sunlight,so she went out to of the cave.

Chissa looked back and saw Vitani,Nala and Kovu coming."Oh,good morning,Nala and Kovu.Morning,mom."she walked up to Vitani and nuzzled her.

"Morning,Chissa.You're already here?"Vitani said,yawning.

"Yeah,I hadn't sleep this night.I'll go to woke up Kokota."she said and ran to the cave.Kokota was still snoozing,but she knew that he will get up soon.She quietly made her way to place where he was sleeping and layed down."Kokota...It's morning...Kokota!Get up!"she shouted and slowly pushed him.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » April 14th, 2009, 5:08 am

Kokota rolled over and awoke. "Wha-what? What's wrong?" he yawned. He looked around. Seeing no immediate danger, he lowered his head and began to close his eyes. A little more sleep couldn't hurt,. he smiled. But Chissa shoved him awake again. "Ok, ok! I'm up."
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » April 14th, 2009, 5:35 pm

Chissa laughed."I do not think that you will be a good king if you sleep that much!"she said looked around,smiling."So...where are...we going now?"
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » April 14th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Kokota smirked. He shook the sleepiness out of his head. "I think I'll manage." he said smoothly. The other lionesses were circling around. He remembered that Nala was going to tell everyone what had happened. "Finally we get to hear what Nala has to say." he said to no one in particular.
Moka

Postby serra20 » April 14th, 2009, 7:23 pm

"Oh well...Then I'll go too."Chissa said.She went with him,but deep in her mind she was thinking about the time when she will tell Kokota that she loves him.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Panda-chan » April 25th, 2009, 7:09 pm

"Morning mom," Kiara said to Nala, nuzzling her. "Did you sleep well?"
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » April 25th, 2009, 7:17 pm

Chissa walked up to Kiara."Morning again,Kiara."

Vitani walked up to them too."Morning Kiara."she said and yawned again.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » April 25th, 2009, 9:03 pm

"Yes, I slept well." she lied. She saw that the pride was grouping together around her, waiting for the story.

"Alright, I know I have some things to explain. It all started when Sim-" she coughed "Si-Simba and I were walking alongside the gorge. It's beautiful there in the morning. The sun had just risen. Before we knew what had happened, a lion pounced on Simba and continually bit and scratched him. Simba threw him off and they began to fight. I tried to help, but the lion kicked me and my head hit a rock. I faded in and out of consciousness. The last thing I saw was Simba's body falling of the edge of the cliff. I couldn't scream. I couldn't even move..."

It jumped at him, but he was far too quick. The hyena tripped and fell from the sudden evasion. Before it could get up, he held it down with his paws. It became to wheeze as the air escaped from its lungs. He didn't let the beast inhale. Like an anaconda, he suffocated the last hyena, savoring every moment. It tried to wiggle itself free, but there was no escape. He stepped on it's neck and it began to gag.

"When I woke up, the lion was dragging me. I shook my head and kicked myself free. I tried to run, but he tackled me. He said something but I wasn't listening. When I broke free again, he began to attack me until I was very weak..."

He stepped off of the hyena corpse and continued on. Encountering a hyena clan was bad luck, but it did nothing but slow him down. He could see Pride Rock on the horizon and he knew he was close.

"When I regained consciousness again, I was in an enclosed cave. Rafiki was there, treating the scratches. I couldn't say anything, but he talked to me. He told me the lion was Kopa. Some of the older members of the pride may remember him. But I know you won't, Kiara." she paused. Her voice was becoming coarse already. "Kopa was our son. Your father and I made a mistake." she told Kiara, "We both swore to never tell. But I must tell everyone now. Kopa is twisted and evil. He wants the kingship from you, Kovu. And he'll do anything to get it."
Moka

Postby serra20 » April 26th, 2009, 11:38 am

Vitani was shocked of what she heard.She knew Kopa all the time since she was cub."Kopa?!Evil?!How can he...?!"she stopped talking and took a deep breath."That's impossible.We were friends..."she said.She really wanted to get out of this place,to go into the cave or somewhere else,but she forced herself to stay.

Chissa was curiously listening all that Nala said.She was at least surprised too.She had heard about Kopa from her mother.She was saying that he was really good.Now,after hearing Nala's story,she was really surprised.How can it be?She never really knew Kopa,but now...She did not even knew what to say.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying