[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Revenge of the Forgotten — My Lion King Forum

Revenge of the Forgotten

Re: Revenge of the Forgotten

Postby serra20 » May 2nd, 2009, 10:01 am

Thamini was standing near PrideRock.He noticed Kovu walking with another lion.When he walked up closer,he saw that it was Kivuli.Thamini smiled to himself:"Perfect!He's here at the time!"
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Zeke » May 2nd, 2009, 4:21 pm

"Just keep walking rouge," Kovu grumbled as he followed behind Kivuli. He was in no mood to answer simple questions.

OOC: Writers block :P
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby KingKivuli » May 3rd, 2009, 12:04 am

'Sorry for trying to be friendly' As they continued walking, they finally reached the bottom of priderock. Kivuli looked up and smiles. He was fianlly at the placed he dreamed of for so long 'I guesss simba is uop there somewhere' he asked kovu

Meanwhile back at the outlands Ethan was about to start his training with Dash and Lobo 'So erm, how exactly are you two going to train me?' Ethan looked between the both of them, but his eyes were more fixed on Dash. Ethan wanted to be able to pin an opponent liek Dash pinned him ealier

OOC: i talked with jessthecougar she said i could use ethan a little bit. i didnt want these 3 characters forgotten about
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby MalibuTrashDog » May 3rd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Vitani finally reached the outlands and spotted Ethan, Lobo and Dash. She trotted up to them, "so I reckon Kivuli met my brother already?" She sat next to them, "so what do we wait for a signal or something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nala was off in a field crouching low to the ground with Karu. Ahead of them was a small flock of zebras grazing obliviously. Nala looked at her granddaughter with a smile, "remember to keep very quiet as you creep towards them," she whispered, "then once you're in pouncing distance, attack!"
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby morri908 » May 3rd, 2009, 10:17 pm

Simba had been sitting near the watering hole for about an hour when he fell asleep. He dreamt the same dream he had dreamt earlier that day, but this time it had a different ending. The lion was with Kovu, and they were standing near Pride Rock talking. Next his dream flashed into Nala and Karu hunting. Then to him fighting a lion, but he couldn’t recognize much because the dream was becoming very fuzzy. He woke up with a jolt, and decided to walk back to Pride Rock and check on everyone. As he arrived he noticed Kovu standing with another lion and thought to himself My dream can’t possibly be becoming a reality. Is this the lion that I banished all those years ago?
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » May 3rd, 2009, 10:21 pm

Kovu walked past Kivuli as he stopped to gaze upon pride rock. "Stay here and I'll go get the king and ask if he may speak to you," Kovu said and began to hop up the rocks of the towering structure. He looked back to make sure Kivuli stayed put and walked up to find that Simba was coming around the back of pride rock. "Your highness, someone wishes to speak to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dashed glanced over at Ethan who was looking at him for advice. It was beginning to make him uncomfortable and he looked down at his claws. He didn't know how to respond to someone asking him advice; he has hardly spoke to anyone for a while. He himself had had no prior training either, he taught himself everything he knows and wasn't sure what to tell the newcomer.
"Well, have you had any prior training?" He asked, almost under his breath.
Zeke
Deeq

Postby KingKivuli » May 3rd, 2009, 10:29 pm

Ethan looked over at Dash, then at the ground when Dash's eyes felt like piercign daggers 'I havnt had any training, just my hunting skills' he replied

Kivuli stood waiting watching Kovu' s movments. He thought to himself 'SO i will come face to face with Simba. Then ill be able to.... he thoughts were broken. A sudden sharp pain struck his mind. Kivuli fell to the groudn in pain leting out screams and roars of pain as they ran through his head. After a fre minutes the pain subsided and the grey lion got to his feet. He was shaking but got composed. The last thing he wanted was to show weakness.
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby morri908 » May 3rd, 2009, 10:43 pm

"Alright Kovu lead the way." Then he heard a roar randomly and said, "What was that? "
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » May 3rd, 2009, 10:48 pm

Kovu's head shot back in the direction of Kivuli. "What now?" He asked himself and took off for the front of pride rock. He saw Kivuli staggering in pain and jumped down. "Woah, you ok?" He asked as the large lion stumbled to his feet. Simba followed closely behind him and came up to the rouge. "Simba, this rouge wishes to have a word with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that's a start," He said. "At least we know you won't have to starve. "As for the fighting, I think that's Lobo's expertise. Got any plans Lobo?" He asked, looking over at the lion sitting not too far from him.
Zeke
Deeq

Postby serra20 » May 4th, 2009, 1:14 pm

Thamini walked up closer bit still stayed away from them."Hehe,Kivuli's perfect.He decided to talk with Simba,and then...I understand what he's going to do.Really smart!We will win!"Thamini said to himself and quietly laughed.Then looked around to find any sign of Sairra.But no,she wasn't there,so he kept looking at Simba and Kivuli.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying