[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KingKivuli's and Serra's Private RP — My Lion King Forum

KingKivuli's and Serra's Private RP

Re: KingKivuli's and Serra's Private RP

Postby KingKivuli » May 8th, 2009, 12:42 pm

Sairra sat up and looked at Huaro 'Oh im sorry' she said 'Well your more than welcome here and there are plenty of lionesses to go around' Sairra chuckled. She knew fine well that Kivuli would not ever allow her to get mated with another lion. She was his queen. However She did wonder waht Saidia and Chissa made of all this
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby serra20 » May 8th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Huaro laughed."Thanks.Yeah,like I can see,there's a lot activity to do..."

Chissa were looking at him from a distance."Well,what can I say...Huaro is no less a hot-shot then Kivuli...I think I'll give him a try."she said and both Chissa and Saidia laughed.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKivuli » May 8th, 2009, 12:51 pm

The laughter caught the attention of Sairra. She looked over and Saidia and Chissa 'Whats so funny girls? Care to spill the gossip' Sairra knew what they were thinking, but wanted to make sure. She had some of the same thoughts, but she would never betray her beloved king for another. Even if he was a big shot
Last edited by KingKivuli on May 8th, 2009, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby serra20 » May 8th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Chissa whispered to Sairra."We're thinking about that we will get Huaro down...To...MATE WITH US..."she said and made a devil smile.

Huaro caught an idea.He was no less a bachelor than those lionesses,so,he knew that he will let them have him.Forever.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby KingKivuli » May 8th, 2009, 1:00 pm

Sairra looked back and forth between the 3 of them. It was clear they were all having the same thoughts. Sairra smirked 'Well ill guess i wil leave you all to it then' She started to wonder out of the cave and looked back at the girls 'Have fun' She then turned to Huaro 'By the way the like it rough' she gave a cheeky wink then ran off to find Kivuli
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby serra20 » May 8th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Huaro heard Sairra's last words,then looked at the lionesses."Please girls...Not...Oh well,okay.Who's first?"he shyly asked.

Chissa jumped."Me!"and ran to him.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby KingKivuli » June 1st, 2009, 10:15 am

Siarra wander around trying to find Kivuli when she spotted him at the waterhole. His back was turned on her so she took the chance to to creep up on him. As she got closer he ws still unaware of his mates presence. She pounced on him catching Kivuli totally off guard 'Got ya!' she yelled in a happy pleasing tone 'Haha not even the great king Kivuli can beat me'

Kivuli overcame the short shock that surged through his body to respond 'Yes you did' hepulled her down to nuzzle her. 'Where are the others?' he asked 'They are getting to know Huaro better' she replied

'YOu dont want to know him?' aked Kivuli. Siarra laughed 'Lets just say your the only lion for me' she began nuzzzling him before falling into a gentle sleep in him mane
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby serra20 » June 1st, 2009, 4:43 pm

Saidia went away.It was really boring there.Even with a new hot-shot around here...She went to her faved place near Outlands.It was empty,but she still liked it.It was dark and mysterious,that's what she liked the most.She remembered her family,and felt sad.She layed down and fell into deep sleep.

Chissa was finally able to get off of Huaro."Now,you're just hottie!"she thrilled and said with overally flirty voice.

Huaro laughed and looked at her."You're cool too.Huh,after this I just want to sleep."he laughed.

Chissa laughed too."Okay,I guess I'll just leave you then.Goodnight."she said and padded out of the cave.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Mike » August 3rd, 2009, 9:55 pm

Closed and archived upon request =)
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying