[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KingKivuli and Annie Private rp — My Lion King Forum

KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

Re: KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

Postby KingKivuli » April 26th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Kivuli had a cheeky grin on his face 'I love the roughness, its one of my favorite things about you' He nuzzled her

Shadii was not happy. He stood up and glared at his brother. When Jes was not looking and was too busy sticking his tounge out Shadii jumped onto Jes again. This time the fight was continuing inbetween the paws of the Queen 'Ill show you King of dirt!' He yelled as he nipped on Jes's right ear
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Annie » April 26th, 2009, 7:39 pm

"Ooooow MUUUUM" He said with Shadii tugging on his ear "Mum, tell him to get off, OW!" He tried to push his brother off but that just hurt even more.

"Now, now boys" Said Sairra "Don't hurt each other" She picked Shadii up again and placed him on the left side of her paws and she put Jes on the right "I think it's time out for both of you"
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KingKivuli » April 27th, 2009, 9:18 am

Shadii just looked over at his brother and pulled a face at him, trying to tease him. Shadii then looked up at Kivuli. His father was lieing down, chest high and strong looking proud. Shadii copied him. He loved his dad so much, he hoped to be like him when he grew up. Including becoming king

Kivuli watched the action that was takign place next to him. As the cubs were seperated he chuckled. They remined Kivuli of him when he was young. He then talked to Sairra 'I thought you said you would be a bad mother. Looks like your doing just fine to me' He then smiles warmly lookign into her eyes
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 27th, 2009, 2:38 pm

She chuckled "I guess it's just instinct" He giggled again "If Zira can do it!" She thought to herself.

"Ok, time out is over kids, go off and play...but play NICELY" She said as she nudged them away "Kivuli, we've got to deside who should be king..." She said with a slight sadness "How arewe going to chose?"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 27th, 2009, 2:49 pm

Shadii jumped over to Jes as soon as his mother allowed it. Using both front paws he pushed Jes to the ground and yelled 'Yag your it!' Shadii then went running off he stopped by the edge of the water hole as he waited for his brother

Kivuli atched the cubs and then sighed. 'I dont know' He replied. They are both strong willed, determined, full of energy. Either of them could make a great king. For now i will teach them both, but we might have to settle it in an old fashioned way. They must fight me for the place. The one tha beats me takes the pride. If they both win then.......' Kivuli took a long deep breath and then looked lovingly into Sairras blue eyes '......then they would ahve to fight each other' Kivuli shuddered at the thought. He would not be able to stand seeing his flesh and blood fight. But there needed to be one king and right now he could see no option
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 27th, 2009, 2:58 pm

Sairra didn't like the thought of them fighting each other either, it was bad enough watching them play fight! "We've also got to think of what to do with the one who doesn't make King...remember... Scar?" She didn't like to think of her cub turning out like that "Make sure he feels just as important and loved..."

Jes wasn't far behind, he pounced at his brother and they both went tumbling into the water "Ahahaaaa! You're all wet now" Laughted Jes, running out the water
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 27th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Kivuli knew Sairra was right. He could not allow the Pridelands to fall into chaos and darkness again. He placed his arm round Sairra 'I promise they will both get the same amount of love and attention. I wont let what happened to scar happen to our sons. Ill make sure they whatever happens the both will support each other' He nuzzled her

Shadii smiled and got up out of the water dripping wet. He went after Jes. When he caught up the two started play fighting again. AS they rolled around in the dirt, their mosit fur made the dirt stick to them. Shadii got off Jes 'Nope your it' Shadii went runnign off again round the waterhole
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 27th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Sairra smiled, she knew Kivuli would do the best for his sons.

Jes snarled playfully and ran after his brother "I'm gonna get ya!" He shouted, he just happened to glimpse in the water and catch a look at his reflection "Uh oh" He thought, "mum isn't going to be happy"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 27th, 2009, 10:37 pm

Shadii just looked at his brother and then his mother. He flinch back lookign forward 'Uh oh they are looking, we need to do something. We have go to do something.' Shadii then smiled 'What if we trap dad and get him dity too?!' The younf cub smiled at such a great idea

Kivuli was watching the cubs closley. As they stopped he raised his scarred eyebrow and tryed to see what they were up to 'Now what do you suppose they are up to?'
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 27th, 2009, 10:39 pm

Sairra looked over "Cover your ears love, you know they like to chew on them!" She giggled.

Jes stopped and smirked "Haha! God plan! How'd you suppose we do it?" He whispered, looking over his shoulder to see his fathers concerned expression
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying