[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion King II Simba's Pride > Original Way ^_^ — My Lion King Forum

Lion King II Simba's Pride > Original Way ^_^

Lion King II Simba's Pride > Original Way ^_^

Postby NalaLionQueen » April 17th, 2009, 3:39 pm

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3192177/The ... -II-Script

Moka- Mufasa
WildSimba-Simba
Amanda-Kiara
morri908-Rafiki
KingKivuli-Kovu
Tanabi-zazu
Schindler-Timon
whitewolf17-Pumba
NalaLionQueen-zira
Serra20-Nuka

All By Script ;)
Up Is The Script
NalaLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion King II Simba's Pride > Original Way ^_^

Postby NalaLionQueen » April 17th, 2009, 3:50 pm

RP Will Start At 10:30 At Day Light In America By My Time 20:30 At Night :) :)
NalaLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » April 17th, 2009, 4:31 pm

now hold up right there i never said id be involved in a rp. you cant just turn up and say do this do that and then demand we play its not how it works. you ask people first or they ask you and im sure everyone here agrees with me
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » April 17th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Kivuli is right, you should ask people if they want to participate before signing them up. You can't force people to RP with you ;]

I would suggest asking who wants to RP the characters, and expand on your idea. Write a little more in your first post, I don't even know what's going on. Are we going to copy and paste lines from Simba's Pride?
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby ZiraTheLionQueen » April 17th, 2009, 7:34 pm

I Agree whit Moka :D :D :D on the other side ill help you :) I have did on role playing whit other freinds but we wore playing Quest For The Golden Puffle IDK what is a puffle is but it was fun and we did by our own saying in the roles

P.S All MLK Administrators and Others This Is Canceled Right Now Cuz i Need To Help NalaLionQueen Whit this Thing :hey2:
ZiraTheLionQueen

<We Are One> Mufasa

Postby NalaLionQueen » April 17th, 2009, 7:42 pm

Tnx Zira :) :) :) :) :) :) :) your the best :D
NalaLionQueen

Postby KingKivuli » April 17th, 2009, 7:42 pm

hang on who are you to tell MLK mods and everyone else what to do and cancel an rp. your new here u dotn have the right to do that

sorry if im over stepping bounds Moka but there are two users in this room who are not paying respects and think they run the place by forcing an RP then canceling it when they have only been here for......... 3 HOURS!
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » April 17th, 2009, 7:54 pm

NalaLionQueen, please do not make duplicate accounts. It's really obvious to me. I'm deactivating your second account and closing this topic. Be sure to follow the rules in your next RP.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Return to Lion King Roleplaying