[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp — My Lion King Forum

KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp

KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp

Postby KingKivuli » April 17th, 2009, 9:24 pm

We like RP so much that we though we would just have one

Set after tlk2

Characters:
Kivuli - me
Zane- me (will make profile)
Relampaga (Rela) - Sillydog
Silly - Sillydog
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp

Postby KingKivuli » April 17th, 2009, 9:35 pm

It was a calm day, early afternoon. The wind gently whistled through the trees of the forest. Kivuli was out lieing on his favorite rock next to the pool of a waterfall what another relaxing day in paradise' he thought as he looked at his reflection with a smile on his face. The clouds had parted and it then became clear why Kivuli favored that rock. The sun shone through and came to rest on Kivulis back. He rolled over sunning himself on his underbelly 'This is the life' he said in a relaxed calm tone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane was elsewhere. He was hunting a lost Zebra that had wondered in off the plains. He gently creeped through the underbush careful not to disturb his afternoon snack. He neared his target. Then with a mighty pounce, he took the Zebra down by the neck, slaughtering his prey. A smile came across his light muzzle 'Oh yeah who's the daddy? Oh wait! Its me!' He said in a cheerful voice as he did a small victory dance round his kill
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 18th, 2009, 7:18 pm

It was a bright day as Silly and her sister Relampaga walked side by side looking for fun and adventure. The had no destination in mind, only where their feet decided to take them. They were the same age, born of the same litter, yet they looked fairly different. Yet nothing could douse the fire in their hearts and the yearning to always be on the move.

Silly suddenly broke into a run, her light blue fur bristling in the breeze. She laughed and looked back at her black furred sister, "Rela! I bet you can't catch me!"

Rela smirked at her wild sister and shouted back, "betcha I can!" She picked up pace and chased after her laughing as well.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby KingKivuli » April 18th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Zane had dragged the body back to the waterfall. He lay the zebra down in the dirt 'Hey Kivi, i got food you want any?' Zane spoke in quite a playful tone as he watched his friend relax on the rock

Kivuli sighed and opened his scarred eye to see his buddy 'No Zane cause unlike you i dont sleep in and have my food when the sun is already halfway across the sky. And you know i dont like being called Kivi'

Zane chuckled 'Relax im only messing with you' Zane them promptly tucked into the flesh of the zebra ripping a piece of blood stained meat from the body and devouring it. Kivuli closed hos eyes again and relaxed while the sn warmed his grey fur
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 18th, 2009, 11:50 pm

Soon the two arrived at the edge of a lush forest where Silly skidded to a stop, Rela crashed into her not expecting it. "Haha gotcha Silly!" she laughed as Silly swatted at her nose.

"Cut it out Rela," Silly muttered and turned back to the forest, "hey Rela, what do you suppose we'll find in there?"

Rela looked at her blue sister with one brow raised, "who knows? Let's check it out!"
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 19th, 2009, 12:06 am

Zane finished his feed and stood up. 'That was good, you missed a good one there kivuli' he yelled over at his friend

'Zane i said before i had breakfast at the normal time, so im not intrested' Kivuli rolled over so the sun began to shin on his back 'What i want his some piece and quiet'

'Sure ok' Zane said has he padded down to the pool and started to swim a little. After a short while he looked over at Kivuli. HE was hanging off the rock, an easy target.ae grinned then slowly swam closer to his best friend
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 19th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Silly and Rela walked through the trees side by side slowly enjoying the new change of scenery. They had no clue where they were going but didn't really care, an adventure was an adventure nevertheless.

Rela sighed impatiently, "man Silly, for a dense forest, there's not a lot of action..."

Silly grinned back at her sister, "be patient, I have a feeling we'll run into some excitement soon."
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 19th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Zane was getting closer to Kivuli. He ducked and the water and got closer. When he reached the rock, Zane jumped out and grabbed Kivuli 'Got ya!' Zane said and pulled his friend into the clear water of the pool

Kivuli was so busy relaxing he had not noticed his sneaky friend. While Kivuli was being dragged down he let out a roar. After being submerged the two of them resurfaced for air. Kivuli climbed out and shook off 'Damn it Zane you know i dont like it when u surprise me like that'

Zane was busy laughing away. 'Oh come on Kivuli you know it was all in good fun'

'Well your fun made my heart skip a beat' Kivuli just went back to lieing on his rock 'Ah well now i got an excuse to lie here'
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 19th, 2009, 7:46 pm

Silly's ears twitched at the sound of the roar and she halted to a stop, causing Rela to barrel into her again.

"Darnit Rela, don't you ever watch where you're going?" she snapped.

Rela shoved her with a paw, "naw maybe you should warn someone whenever you're going to make a sudden stop!"

Silly sighed and rolled her eyes, then flailing a paw at her sister to get her attention she went on, "didn't you hear that roar? Sounds like we aren't the only lions here, and it sounded like a male, you thinking what I'm thinking?

Rela's emerald eyes lit up and she smiled widely, "PARTAYYY!" She ran off ahead with Silly at her heels, both laughing like crazy.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 20th, 2009, 3:55 pm

ZAne looked over at Kivuli from the water. He wasnt finished with his grey friend just yet. He swam up and began splashing Kivuli. 'hahahaha got ya again' Zane began swimming away

Kivuli had a very distint unimpressed look on his face as water dripped of the tips of his mane that now hung down over his un-scared eye. He stood up and shook the water off before looking dowm on his friend 'Ok this means war!' WIth that statement he let out another roar and jumped into the pool. 'Your mine Zane' Kivuli began swimming over. When he reach Zane the two began fighting, not a real fight but a playful one

Zane wast just laughing away and treasing Kivuli 'Awww whats the matter did poor old Kivuli get wet? hahaha'

Kivuli just smirked 'That mouth of yours will get you in trouble one of these days my friend'

The two lions continued flighting makinf a noise and splashign all over the palce
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying