[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101 — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Re: [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 4th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Laini could help but chuckle. "True." she couldn't express how grateful she was to have Tamu there to back her up all the time. Unlike her parents, she never saw any other lion as her subject, especially not Tamu. They were all lions just like she was, and the fact that she was to carry responsibility once her parents stepped down did not make her any better than the other pride members. Soon she saw the den, and like she expected, her parents were already at the entrance waiting for her, causing her to sigh.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Nukascar101 » March 9th, 2012, 6:08 am

Just a second after Laini appeared the first voice heard was that of her mother. "Laini! Oh my child!" she said coming up to her with a somewhat worried expression, one which made Tamu roll her eyes and mutter something. She began to look over her daughter, searching for even the slightest injury and then sighed in release was she found none. "Oh Laini dear, you gave me a scare. Why were you out so late?"
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 9th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Laini sighed and prepared herself as her mother approached her, with her father following close behind. Despite the genuine worry in her mother's tone, Laini couldn't help but wish that her mother would leave her alone. There was simply a limit to the amount of protectiveness someone could put up with. "Mom, I'm fine... I just... needed some water... You don't want me dehydrate do you?" the only answer that would satisfy her parents would be her saying that she had to do something which was vital to her health like drinking.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » March 27th, 2012, 5:21 am

"Oh but dear of course not" he norther answered her with a sweet, caring smile on her face. While others may see her as being over protective, the Queen thought to herself that she was simply taking extra care of her daughter. As the future ruler of the pride she didn't want a single thing to happen to Laini, not even a bruise.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 27th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Laini forced a sweet smile back at her mother, feeling somewhat relieved that her mother accepted her excuse. Excuses of that sort normally worked all the time. As much as Laini hated lying to her mother it was simply impossible to put up with just how protective both her parents could be. "And Tamu had my back the entire time." she said, suddenly remembering her friend's advice from earlier.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » April 20th, 2012, 6:45 pm

At the mention of her name, Tamu stepped up with an extra sweet smile and bowed. "I was watching her every step of the way, and looking out for any danger." she said in a calm tone even though on the inside she was secretly annoyed by how overprotective Laini's parents where. She kept this well hidden though as she perked her ears an gave both king and quick a smile, to which the Queen smiled back and nodded.

"Thank you, Tamu. You shall make all but the best of subjects one day." she said back in a sweet tone.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 20th, 2012, 6:57 pm

Laini also forced a smile at both of her parents. One more thing she couldn't stand besides their over protectiveness was the formal way they always talked. While she was affected by the over protectiveness, at least they weren't forcing her to speak so ridiculously. Her father still hasn't said anything, which sometimes meant that he didn't want to say anything but sometimes meant that he didn't believe her excuse and would scold her later. Seeing as he wasn't scolding her yet, she didn't want to stay there in case he was planning to. "Oh my, it sure is getting late..." she said, somehow managing to not look nervous. "I should probably get to sleep. They say that not having enough sleep can be very unhealthy."

(( I was thinking she can have a difficult time falling asleep and just goes out in the middle of the night and then she meets him ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying