[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:23 pm

"Alright...tell me just one thing...you want our land or just...Kiara?" growled Kovu, glaring at Warrior. Tufani laughed quietly, but decided to let Warrior answer.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:28 pm

Warrior raises an eyebrow and laughs, "You think I want that waste of space over there! HA!" He stops laughing and turns serious, "No, what I want is revenge..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:33 pm

"You will get what you wa...I mean, what you deserve" said proudly Kovu and straighten. "I'll be there."
"We shall see..." snorted Tufani and with a sharp blow in the back, she forced Kiara to leave her "prison". The princess immediately runned into Kovu and nuzzled into his black mane.
"Oh, Kiara..." whispered Kovu.
"Tell me Kovu you weren't serious" moaned Kiara. "There won't be any fight?"
"Arghh...I bet there actually will, darling" sighed Kovu.
"NO! I won't let you..."
"Oh, stop this" growled Tufani. "Or we'll change our mind."
"Go, Kiara" said Kovu and then turned to Warrior, before he went after her: "You will regret this..."
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Warrior scoffs. He then turns to Tufani. "HE will regret that." He growls and sits down, growling. He stops and turns to Tufani agin, he stands up, "Tufani...There's some thing I...I...I...Need to tell you..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Warrior wishes it could be easy like Kovu and Kiara, but he knows it won't be that easy to tell her. He sighs and smiles as he remembers all of their memories together, The first rebellion, the night in the cave...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:44 pm

"There's no time, Warrior. We don't have that much time, the sunset is coming. Before that it's better to eat something to stay strong. Come on, Warrior" said Tufani and left the cave. But she felt that she should stay and listen to Warrior...No, she wanted to. But...there was no time. Later, she decided, now thinking about the fight.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Warrior follows behind her and smiles.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:48 pm

"theres one!" he whispers, pointing to a zebra.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 15th, 2013, 12:49 pm

After a meal they were waiting. They set off just before the sunset, walking in silence.
"I feel he lied" said Tufani with uncertain voice. "He'll rally up his lionesses."
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 15th, 2013, 12:50 pm

he begins to think about the fight. would he really win? or would he die before telling tufani about them?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying