[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby Bloodspill » July 23rd, 2013, 9:58 am

Can I join? My lioness character is called Tufani, i'll post the pic if i'll find a good one
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 5th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Can Zephyr and Warrior join?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby RedKite » August 5th, 2013, 6:04 pm

RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 6th, 2013, 12:39 pm

Alright, here's the pic of Tufani.

Can we start finally?

Tufani entered the Outlands. When her paws touched the cracked, dryed ground, she felt shivers down her spine. After such a long time, she returned home...Nothing seemed to change here, the land was still dead and silent. But the grey lioness had no idea if someone was actually living here. Times changed...

The lioness walked forward, looking around carefully. No one appeared yet, but she had to ready to meet potential enemies. Or friends...
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 6th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Warrior looms out of the shadows, eyes tracking the young female, he pauses to drink in her scent. When he looks up his eyes narrow. He confidently steps forwards, ears pressed firmly against his skull, his old battle-scars gleaming silver in the pale moonlight. He begins to wonder about Tufani as he walks, maybe he should not judge so quickly... She may be valuable yet...

Warrior = :evil:
Tufani = :roll:
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 6th, 2013, 5:37 pm

Tufani quickly turned around, as she heard someone walks behind her. She hissed with astonishment. The grey lion was moving like a shadow...Less carefully lions, the Pridelanders for instance, would not be able to see him in the dark. Warrior...
"You didn't change at all", thought Tufani, watching her old commander. Her eyes narrowed.
"Such a great surprise, Warrior... So you're still there...", the lioness said with ironic tone. Although, she didn't want to sound hostile...after all, once she and Warrior belonged to one herd.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 7th, 2013, 4:39 pm

"HA! Whilst you have grown to be..." He pauses, looking over her again, "Well, at least you can still be used for something..." He grins, fangs gleaming as pale as his scars.

He starts to circle around her, black claws clicking on the stones. His eyes looking like torches through the gloom.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 7th, 2013, 7:57 pm

"Right...I could be..." Tufani replied, observing the lion attentively. "Let's say, the Pridelanders hurt me in very painful way...I want revenge. Once I was naive enough to trust them, but no anymore. So if you feel similar way...I'm ready to be on your command again."
The lioness looked around and asked: "By the way, is someone from our old good friends over here with you?"
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 7th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Quick question Bloodspill, can I use your character for my big cat story?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 7th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Warrior smirks. "We'll meet at sunset tomorrow." He grins again, fiendishly and leaves...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying