[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby Bloodspill » August 7th, 2013, 9:08 pm

Why not, of course you can. Share it when it'll be done :)

Tufani was still watching the leaving lion, wondering if she did good trusting him again. Sometimes Warrior was unexpectable...But she felt the lion was glad that she returned.
The lioness lay down in the small cave and closed her eyes, smiling to herself and wondering what will happen tomorrow.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 8th, 2013, 8:45 am

Meanwhile, Warrior circled back on her and entered the cave. He lays down next to her and closes his eyes again, grinning to himself and planning the day whilst absorbing the warmth of another lion that was unknown to him since he was a cub with his mother. He breathes in her sweet soft scent and smiles once more before falling asleep.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Bloodspill » August 8th, 2013, 9:08 am

For the first time, Tufani had no bad dreams this night. She woke up feeling really good, maybe because this place was so familiar, so different from the Pridelands. Then she saw Warrior lying next to her. She was a little bit surprised: the lion never was very sociable... So she treated is as the evidence of his trust...however the word "trust" didn't fit him.
"Warrior?" - she asked with tough voice, feeling that he must have woken up before her.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 8th, 2013, 3:07 pm

He turns to face her, his eyes grow wide with shock. He gets up quickly and stalks away in the opposite direction, embarrassed. 'why wasn't she as shocked as I was?' he thinks as he slinks off into the savannah. 'I need to keep my reputation clear.' He decides...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 8th, 2013, 8:06 pm

'But I cant ignore her, not with how I feel....' he thinks and re-enters the cave, he lies back down beside her and grins.
He must tell her soon. Before the rebellion. "I...." he starts, he begins to stare at her eyes, he shakes his head, "That is....I..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 7:46 am

"Yes?" asked Tufani, feeling a bit strange, seeing Warrior behaving as if he was...shy?
"Come on, throw it out of yourself" - she added. "Any problems? Tell me now, better now than..."
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 9:12 am

He sighs and gets up, and starts to walk away. "nevermind."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 9:30 am

Did I say something wrong? - thought Tufani, but then she shook her head: she had other things to think about.
"WAIT!" yelled Tufani, watching the leaving lion. "We had to think of our plan of revenge..."
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 9:34 am

He turns. "Fine..." He sits by her and begins to draw a battle plan in the dirt with his claw.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 9:35 am

(I won't be on until about 6PM tonight.) I will have to come off soon, i'll tell you when.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying