[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 10:15 am

gotta go
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 6:43 pm

The plan was risky. It were just two lions against at least fourteen... They had no chance to kill them in the same time. So they had to kill not more than two lionesses a day. When their group will reduce, they'll finally kill their king. Warrior will take the throne. They would let the rest of the Pridelanders stay or banish if they would try to fight.
It was a shame that their former herd collapsed, now they were left just by themselves...It would be so much easier with fighters by their side.
When the sun came down, Tufani said to her friend Warrior: "Come on. It's the time".
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 6:46 pm

"Lets go..." He begins the walk through the dry grass. He checks that Tufani is there. They spot their first target, a pale lioness out hunting for the first, and last time.

He approaches carefully, belly dragging on the floor, eyes locked on target like a torpedo...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 10th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Tufani was the second to attack. She waited till Warrior will pounce at the lioness. She heard her shocked gasp, subdued istantly by Warrior's paw - then the lioness' scream turned more painful. Tufani leaped at her, clenching jaws on her throat...
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Warrior steps back from the lifeless body. "You're good..." He says. They creep along more until they see another lioness, a dark one this time, with blue eyes. Warrior creeps forward and pounces. She screams, but he just presses his paw harder on her skull, he nods to Tufani, the signal to kill.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 10th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Gotta go, bye
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 11th, 2013, 11:50 am

The second day they manager to kill two more lionesses...Four of fourteen were dead. But there were still enemies around.
The third day wasn't as succesfull as they thought it would be... All the time the Pridelanders were together. Tufani and Warrior decided to attack after the sun goes down (in the night the whole pride was sleeping). They saw the hunting party, but this time they were...with Kovu.
"What the hell?!" hissed Tufani.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 11th, 2013, 11:55 am

"I hate that guy..." He growls, eyes narrowing..."what are we gonna do now?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Bloodspill » August 11th, 2013, 12:05 pm

"I have an idea...I know Kovu has a mate, Kiara. She's not so smart and she can't even fight. We could attack her alone. But not to kill her yet. We'll drag her to the Elephant Graveyard and detain her. I'll go to Kovu and tell him about everything. We'll tell him that he could get back his girlfriend if he would fight with you on the Graveyard. Alone, no lionesses around. I will check if he'll be fair, I won't leave the Pridelands, I will introduce him into our trap...You will have chance to kill him...and by the way, I'll do this sweet Kiara". Tufani grinned evilly.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Postby RedKite » August 11th, 2013, 12:11 pm

"I like how you think, Tufani.." He grins as well and his eyes narrow in delight, "go do it..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying